KVR DC 12 is Go Go Go Get Em!

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

harryupbabble wrote:Regarding The Penultimate Trilogy: I am pretty sure I have downloaded all the zip files but I am missing 3 subfolders of the Marred Waters main folder. These are SCIENCES, SERENITIES, and SILENCES.
Well spotted ! tpt_1.0_14.zip (slight increase from 13 parts to 14 parts)due to you observational skills by the look of it.

Yay. There it is. TPT complete. Thanks Bob. And thanks also for sharing at Jimi's thread some I-might-not-have-ever-found-those links of old gems. This hoarder appreciates it.
Last edited by harryupbabble on Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

harryupbabble wrote:Regarding The Penultimate Trilogy: I am pretty sure I have downloaded all the zip files but I am missing 3 subfolders of the Marred Waters main folder. These are SCIENCES, SERENITIES, and SILENCES.

Absolutely true :

www.anak-krakatoa.net/~downl/DC2012/tpt_1.0_14.zip

...now the entire is completed, definitely !
(And of course, all the links now are on the product page.)

So how is the Penultimate Trilogy? Worth downloading?
:hug:

Crackbaby wrote:So how is the Penultimate Trilogy? Worth downloading?
:nutter:

Just be aware that without any doubt the dev is a severe loon that you might better avoid in real life, ...but you might be surprised on another hand though !

:wink:

Oh....... i thought it was that orchestral free domain library :lol: That's why i asked since i thought the quality of the collections could vary.

There's a loon here on this side too as you can tell :)

Impulseresponses downloading as i type! Thank you for your contribution!

As promised, Trans Computer Maschine FAQ v1.0 just done...

http://www.freewebs.com/wallyaudio/T-C-M_FAQ.htm

Thank You All for your feedback and please let me know soon if a bug shows up.

Walter
Last edited by CMT on Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

CMT wrote: A: There are some features I have not seen before in a plug-in (let me know if I'm wrong so I will correct this FAQ):

- The Low Pass Filter auto-oscillates in 2-pole mode just like in the early Odysseys.
There are quite alot of self-oscillating 2-pole filters. And after a private request - I'll remove the self-osc(100% res) restriction on my TD_SV module for SynthEdit - can self-oscillate - in all six modes - even 6dB mode.
Sifft - while using the "Simper SV" - it should also be able to self-osc - except if xoxos limited it.

P.S - 8 out of 11 of HYDi's filter modes can also self-oscillate - but is limited to ~95%. Should probably remove it - post DC'12 - as an advanced option.:wink:

Your sequencer is cool though.

Andrew

A little help for my friends...

Busy now but I'm fixing the LFO Square Wave doing legato bug soon so expect an update in the next days.

Regards,

Walter

It's going to be so hard to vote :-o

I know there's a couple that i've been using a lot and i think im going to continue using them a lot ... new stuff are always shiny ;)

There's three favourites and i guess they're most people's favourites. But then there's the others and they get used depending on mood and right now im in a certain mood and maybe will neglect a few ...... so i'll have to compensate or enter another mood before votingtime is up.

Just wanted to get that off my chest :lol:

I hope people noticed that in the comment area of my vst (automathico) there are several links to my other plugins(sites/direct download)
I do not enter these for the contest, but as they were already free before, I could as well mention them..
With this the total amount of free plugins overhere goes well over 100....ghehehehe

sendspace (16 plugins of last couple of months)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/qcupso

forum website of synthforum:

http://www.synthforum.nl/forums/showthread.php?t=148955

sharing creates a lot better world then selling

sirsicksik
As a human I say: nobis vivendum est!
As a musician I say: nobis musicum essendum est!
As a friend I say: nobis birram bibendum est!

SirSickSik

Busy these days testing myself. I'm doing my best as bug reporting did not help as expected.

I think the plug-in can be used trouble-less now as I fixed some bugs mostly related to preset/patch management:

- Fixed LFO Square Wave causing legato at lower rates.
- Fixed Envelope Mode not loaded as shown after changing patch.
- Fixed P.Bend control reset to -64 after changing patch.

I'm cooking some presets now and within the week 'Trans Computer Maschine' v1.04 will be available for download.

Regards,

Walter

SirSickSik wrote:I hope people noticed that in the comment area of my vst (automathico) there are several links to my other plugins(sites/direct download)
I do not enter these for the contest, but as they were already free before, I could as well mention them..
With this the total amount of free plugins overhere goes well over 100....ghehehehe

sirsicksik
I had not noticed, and I am not a speaker of your native language. But, I just checked out that epic thread with all the links to your stuff and I grabbed a few things based on their name alone. I think you should create a thread over here at KvR (in english).

Just trawling that thread and translating posts here and there I ran across like six distortion units you have done. :love:
ImageImageImageImage

highkoo wrote:
SirSickSik wrote:I hope people noticed that in the comment area of my vst (automathico) there are several links to my other plugins(sites/direct download)

sirsicksik
I had not noticed, and I am not a speaker of your native language. But, I just checked out that epic thread with all the links to your stuff and I grabbed a few things based on their name alone. I think you should create a thread over here at KvR (in english).

Just trawling that thread and translating posts here and there I ran across like six distortion units you have done. :love:
you found just six? If I'm right there are quite a bit more.. or I haven't uploaded all of m XD I need my own website for this stuff.. but I suck at making websites..they're even more chaotic then my vsts haha just give me synthedit and I'm alright.. :lol:

I've also kind of finished a new distortion using the new Synthedit1.2 using 32x oversampling on the feedback paths, oversampling the whole distortion chain. It creates a really great distortion, great for bass/kicks.
Only one problem.. my new computer doesn't have a good soundcard yet, so it cannot really handle it very well at the moment.. (check out http://soundcloud.com/sirsicksik-angry- ... ror-house2 'stressor' distortion used twice: drums+bass and random-spooky-voices-vst. Start drums is clean sound, samples aren't changed during the whole song, all drumsound-changes done by stressor)

SirSickSik

The automatico had been reported crashing in usine and XT.
Thanks to the creator of synthedit we've found the responsible criminal. A buggy module that wasn't supposed to be in the project anyways, but remained hidden in a container in a corner.. a left-over from the first day of programming haha..

Well, you'ld say, bug fixed! upload it already!

just one tiny little detail...
as the competition closing days came I changed some things to the graphics and added a automation poly-knob recorder (up to 64 beats, record ANY knobmovement within the automathico, any knob or list, all together for all I care..). But then my computer broke down and I had to wait on a new one.. which came a week too late due to delivery-problems from the side of the selling company, and came in 5 days after the closing date.. in the meantime my old computer not capable of doing anything noteworthy.

Because of this, the automathico uploaded for the contest was the aaaaalmost, but not yet completely finished one.. I thought "well ok, too bad, better luck next time", but now I find out that the project of the uploaded automathico is accidentally overwritten by the later one (because of a crash I had to quickly save the changes made)

so to bug-fix the automathico, I'm kinda stuck with the tiny-bit better automathico.. I must admit, an 'all-knob' recorder IS quite refreshing in vst-land, at least, I don't know of any vst which makes use of it.. but in the end, I don't think automathico will have a chance in the battle anyways, next year I'll make a machine that simply says bleep.. or bliep.. screw it, I'll just add an extra switch.. :wink:

so what to do? Am I allowed to upload this bugfix, although something new would be added (poly-knob automation record, next to the already available mono-knob record)?

SirSickSik

SirSickSik

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”