first impressions of the DC12 entrys

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Krakatau wrote:Just in case, a new volume uploaded :
Thanks here also. :)

Wolfen666 wrote:I think I should do a video :hihi:
Oh hey, good idea. Can anyone use your software to make a video?
It just occurred to me that it may not be alright for some developers to have people making videos of their products without permission.

Compyfox wrote:Now wait a second... does that mean even though the deadline for sending in entries is over, we still have to get MORE packs in order to test the full Trilogy?
Not exactly ...

...everything was already uploaded, I just couldn't anticipate the issues some people noticed after the first download : (the original single upload seemed to be achieved correctly)

Strangely some files seems corrupt for PC based fellows but worked fine once returned on my platform (iMac i7)

Sorry, i'm still unexperienced on such unpredictable issue related to upload process

____

Oo, I forgot :

http://soundcloud.com/perbuatan1883

I just opened and uploaded on my brand new soundcloud page 4 .mp3 songs as demos for TPT
(It seems the some people cannot use the mp3 links on the devs page of kvr :? )
Last edited by Krakatau on Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Are we sure Delay Studio isn't SynthMaker? I get the same GUI /Menu flicker as I do with SM plugins in FL 10.........
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

again a link uploaded :

www.anak-krakatoa.net/~downl/DC2012/tpt_1.0_22.zip

i hope to finish the workaround tomorrow, ...thank for your tolerance !

:)

I just need now to take care of my family, see you tomorrow...

miedex wrote:I'l be the first then to praise Heliox by the mysterious Remingo Coco. I almost passed on this one because of the plain boring look of it but this guy appears to have some real DSP magic.
Thank you very much, miedex.
Hope you enjoy the "experimental" flavour of this synth (my very first one...), and... yes, the GUI is definitely bad.

spacedad wrote:sirsicksik's automathico gives 'ntdll.dll' error in xt1.4.1(win7)....
doesn't crash it,just won't load.
and crashes xt2.
sorry I've read this so late, my old computer held me back. But luckely, I've just got in my new one today :love: :shock:

As it's 64bit and uses windows7 and I've running automathico right now on the background, it's not just automathico that's the problem here.

Remind that it is a 32-bit plugin (doesn't need to be 64, as it doesn't make any sound), so the plugin should be run on a 32-bit system (I read something about j-brigde doing the job for this, easily found on google).

Secondly, I've uploaded both an instrument as effect vst(i), be sure to select the right one to load. (eg. in fruityloops you can load the vst in both instrument and effects slot and route midi to anywhere else)
As a human I say: nobis vivendum est!
As a musician I say: nobis musicum essendum est!
As a friend I say: nobis birram bibendum est!

SirSickSik

i put it in my x86(32bit) vst folder,as i do with all vst,as i don't have a 64bit host (XT1+2).
also tried both versions and they both crash XT.

Teksonik wrote:Are we sure Delay Studio isn't SynthMaker? I get the same GUI /Menu flicker as I do with SM plugins in FL 10.........
As far as I know Minimal System Instruments has been using Synthmaker for all their plugins, so I would be surprised if this one wasn't..
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

spacedad wrote:also tried both versions and they both crash XT.
32bit version works fine for me in XT, I can see why developers like the idea of REs etc. :)

Intriguing plugin, came up with a few nice little sequences though purely by chance, haven't a clue what I'm doing with it. :D

remig wrote:Hope you enjoy the "experimental" flavour of this synth (my very first one...), and... yes, the GUI is definitely bad.
I'm liking some of the sounds a lot, wish the knobs were linear as opposed to rotary but apart from that the GUI isn't that bad. :)

I do find it *really* quiet though, is that how it is or am I doing something wrong?

I do find it *really* quiet though, is that how it is or am I doing something wrong?
I'd agree it [Heliox]is quiet but I am particularly fond of what it throws up when I use randomize in FL, always something useful to start tweaking at.

SirSickSik, welcome. Authomatico working well in FL9 and I too see its potential and am really enjoying getting to know it. Thanks for this and all the other stuff. Is that bulbhead dude a stalker ?

GaryG wrote: 32bit version works fine for me in XT, I can see why developers like the idea of REs etc. :)
not sure what RE's is?
...still crashing for me.
(just tried in usine and it reports that it's not a valid vst.?

spacedad wrote:aurelia-filtha has the dll spelled wrong.
Hi spacedad :) and many thanks for your info,
my damed short eyes :shock: i see it just now
and i will upload an update with fix this mistake,
btw. the Update had 34 Presets and will online tomorow
(Wednesday 14 November at night) :)

Thank you for your attention :)

Just voted on 4 entries...
Don't know where i'm gonna put my fifth vote. :?

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”