g200kg : Kamioooka support

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Kamioooka

Kamioooka is updated to 1.0.4

http://www.kvraudio.com/product/kamioooka-by-g200kg

* BugFix : Avoiding unwanted distortion in OUTMIX and/or VCF
* BugFix : Improved VCF freq response from GUI knob

The sound has became much clear. Some patch may rather shifted the mood because of this change but I believe this is favorable.

g200kg wrote:Kamioooka is updated to 1.0.4

http://www.kvraudio.com/product/kamioooka-by-g200kg

* BugFix : Avoiding unwanted distortion in OUTMIX and/or VCF
* BugFix : Improved VCF freq response from GUI knob

The sound has became much clear. Some patch may rather shifted the mood because of this change but I believe this is favorable.
thanks for this, g200kg!
can't wait until you get your hands on this baby again to set it upfront finally. :)
regards,
brok landers
BIGTONEsounddesign
gear is as good as the innovation behind it-the man

congratulations

Thank you!
It is a great honer to have won 3rd prize!!! :D:D:D

well deserved! :tu:

Congratulations :wink:

infeed. but kamioooka was my favourite, closeley followed by thrillsreker xtc...
regards,
brok landers
BIGTONEsounddesign
gear is as good as the innovation behind it-the man

Wolfen666 wrote:Congratulations :wink:
Yeah - but Inspiration sounds better!
None of the really dumb people I knew when I was young are young any more.

would have liked to see you take first.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

xoxos wrote:would have liked to see you take first.
+1. My first impression when I saw this plug was: "...and we have the winner!". Really outstanding work. Congratulations!

Congratulation, i'm glad you're in the top 3 !

congratulations!

i have a bug to report - kamiooka 1.0.4 x64 crashes latest reaper x64 - is that a known bug? 1.0.3 doesn't have that problem.
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Burillo wrote:congratulations!

i have a bug to report - kamiooka 1.0.4 x64 crashes latest reaper x64 - is that a known bug? 1.0.3 doesn't have that problem.
Thank you for the report.
I have confirmed. I will fix asap.

g200kg wrote:
Burillo wrote:congratulations!

Thank you for the report.
I have confirmed. I will fix asap.
Updated to 1.0.5
http://www.g200kg.com/en/software/kamioooka.html
  • * BugFix : x64 version crashing
    * BugFix : deep FM may cause unexpected noise
    * Sustain Pedal from MIDI CC support
    * Poly/Mono/Legato mode support
    * Auto-Glide mode support

Congratulations on 3rd place, Kamioooka has been the DC12 entry I have spent the most time with, and the frequent updates have been most welcome. One minor issue to report: in an instance within a Reaper project, I programmed a patch including an LFO module with Tempo Sync set to "on" on both LFOs; upon saving, closing, and reopening the project, though the LFOs' Tempo Sync switches showed as "on", they were running in Hz mode until I clicked on the Freq knob, which seemed to "remind" them of the proper setting. I am not sure if this has to do with how Reaper saves VST states within project files, or if it is Kamioooka, but I figured it might be helpful to mention it.

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”