g200kg : Kamioooka support

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Kamioooka

overhishead wrote:My only complaint is that the sliders don't sound 'smooth' and it really rules the instrument out for serious work or play by a modular synth connoisseur.
Slider in fact seems to be working step by step on every 1% by tweaking them manual but with LFO or ADSR modulation has very smooth action. In my opinion it isn't very important issue, most plugins do that but at normal modulation they are works great.

g200kg thanks for answers :). I have one more question - is it possible to set PAN parameter for every VCO separately and modulate them by LFO, SEQ or ADSR?

nvm..found it..lol
KVR >Gear Slutz! Change my mind! :clap:

Hi!

do You plan to add new types of modules in the near future? especially more filter types and granullar osc for example? :D Of course after the end of DC competition :P

the 101 update fixed it, thx for the fast respons :)

Wow, this thing is nice. Great sound, and super low CPU on my 7 year old duo core pentium 4 (3ghz). Ableton Live 7 reports 6-7% CPU on lowest latency, Windows 7 :o

Is this the new "Synth 1" for low CPU analog modular sound? I would love to see more patches/presets for this for all you sound designers out there.

This synth brought some instant inspiration on starting a track idea (only used DC12 plugins/presets on the tracks too, aside from drums). I'll post it later. You could call this DC12 the "KVR Studio Package" (like the CM Studio), because there is almost a tool/effect/synth/sample/preset for just about any mixing/music making task in there, aside from a full DAW.

My vote for 1 sorted

I'm already loving patching this modular synth,were you inspired by Roland 100m? because the modules are very look-a-like :)
...want to know how to program great synth sounds,check my video tutorials: http://www.youtube.com/user/sergiofrias25

Patch wires are slow even on my not so shabby i5 CPU and nVidia graphics... I would really advise removing any kind of physics on patch cables (see u-he ACE).

The sound is great, the CPU usage is even better! You got max points from me, mr. g200kg!

Very nice plugin, really enjoying using this at the moment.

Strangely enough i have zero issues at all with the cables , they work very fast and cause no glitches or CPU peaks (I don't like the physics stuff, really silly anyway) and i am testing on a stupidly old Celeron computer.
Still kick ass plugin anyway

Hello,
I found the physics seems very slow in some host-app.
I intend to fix it shortly.

BTW, unfortunately I found more serious problem.
current 64bits/32bits version have different Unique-ID.

this means .fxp/.fxb are not compatible each other in many host-app.
(exceptionally SAVIHost can load forcibly)

I intent to fix this before it is too late.
the UID of 64bits ID will be changed to same as 32bits in next fix-release.

If you already made .fxp/.fxb in 64bits version, it should be forcibly convert with SAVIHost or equivalent host-app.

Great! GUI animation in 1.0.2 is much faster and smoother for me. Thanks!
Short question. Is it possible to change the module type without deleting it beforehand?

tico-tico wrote:Short question. Is it possible to change the module type without deleting it beforehand?
Doesn't seem to be possible, but it would indeed be a good idea to add this.

Impressive work! :tu:
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

Updated to 1.0.2

* BugFix:64bits ver's UID is changed for compatibility of .fxp/.fxb
* BugFix:Program name is not changed when load prog/bank in VSTHost/SAVIHost
* BugFix:Cable animation is too slow in some Host-app

sorry about the UID problem if you already use 64bits version.
tico-tico wrote:Short question. Is it possible to change the module type without deleting it beforehand?
should be deleted once in current version. in fact, once I tried that but dropped. it may be improved in the future.
sergiofrias wrote:were you inspired by Roland 100m? because the modules are very look-a-like Smile
;) yes but just about the appearance.
uniwersalna wrote:do You plan to add new types of modules in the near future? especially more filter types and granullar osc for example?
I have no plan now but possible in the future though it may takes time.
N.E.X. wrote:is it possible to set PAN parameter for every VCO separately and modulate them by LFO, SEQ or ADSR?
I think this is enticing suggension. anyway after DC :)
overhishead wrote:My only complaint is that the sliders don't sound 'smooth' and it really rules the instrument out for serious work or play by a modular synth connoisseur.
certainly it is the GUI problem. internal value is handled more smoothly (even when SHIFT+drag) but the GUI is not react. anyway, I have realized that.

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”