lkjb PitchedDelay support thread

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

spacedad wrote:i get..
'a dynamic link library (DLL) initialization routine failed.'
(win7 32/64 energyXT)
I was able to load it without error, but the sync combobox ("seconds", "1/2"...) was empty due to an initialisation bug. The same happens currently if the first (blank) preset is selected (which energyXT does when loading).
In your case, does the plugin completely refuse to load?

yes.doesn't load.
i can't get sirsicksik's vst to load either.
not sure why,could be win7 thing?

I tried with Win7/64, too. The Windows plugin is only 32-bit, but as I understand EnergyXT is also 32-bit.
The only thing I can think of atm whould be an VST-ID confilict with another plugin. You might try to put the plugin in an extra directory and check if it loads when it's the only available plugin.

but eXT doesn't need to scan the folder,i just drag n drop the dll onto the main screen.
i'll try it in another host though.

ah,you're right,i was trying it my song with other dc12 entries,it loads in a new song!

I just released version 1.0.2 which should fix the invalid initialisation in Energy XT. I havn't look further into any incompatibility with other plugins (not much time atm), please let me know if you find another plugin that keeps PitchedDelay from getting loaded.

Love your plug in, it sounds fantastic.

It would be awesome to get panning for each delay.

+100

thanks!!

ps please encode some basic or advanced presets also!

I included panning and presets. Most presets are adapted from Andywanders' presets here.
The latest version is available on kvr or google code.

I also changed the paramter order to avoid a glitch in the delay time when loading some presets. You might redo your automation if used.

That's a really nice plugin now it has panning, the pitch shifting sounds very good, love the penta presets. Already found a home in my plugin folder. :)w

I think the only thing that would make it better would be (maybe) if the drag points on the 'stalks' could be a little easier to grab. I realise this isn't simple; make them too big and they'll overlap too much and make it trickier to use.

Oh, and maybe 1/32 time divisions too. :)

That's fantastic! Very nice, thank you I'm checking the out now!

*BUMP*

And to add a FR: to this thread...

An LFO to modulate delay time and/or pitch :)

I know I asked before in the other thread, just a wee reminder ;)

I'll try to come up with a few more presets for this GREAT delay plugin when I have some time.

Cheers, Andy

Can't say when I will implement the LFO but I haven't forgotten about it. :)
Besides the dsp stuff this also needs tweaking the GUI for the new controls.

I will probably add another pitch shifting algorithm (the one used by mda-detune; it's simpler but has less latency resulting in lower delay times when pitching within the feedback loop) as well as two suggestions from the other thread (1/32th and wider handle grips).

An update with predelay per tab, a further pitch shifting algorithm, 1/32th quantisation and wider handle grips (I'm quite sure I also did the last point :)) is available.

Last edited by OBSOLETE160530 on Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hi!

Feel free to add PitchedDelay to your repo. When it's available I'd like to add a link to your site. Is http://distrho.sourceforge.net correct?

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”