Sound Rider Support Thread - Updated to : V0.81

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Appears to be fully functioning in FL9 32bit XP, thanks. I can see what it's all about now and the points wireframe views are much easier for my brain.

Great, thanks for testing it. I am now working on more optimisations

just tested the new version in FL studio 10.8 beta and both the 32 bit and 64 bit versions works really nice

btw really nice touch with the 2d view.gonna use this to test my tracks
nice job

so far a really nice analyzer

Now goes perfect. Thanks, testing now.

Have a good day :)

IrionDaRonin wrote:At last FL Studio 10 didn't get frozen, but i have a 99% CPU usage always with 0.65 version.
Waiting for your magic.

Darn, I thought I had fixed that. Can you look in your Documents folder for a file called Sound Rider Log.html and PM it to me please?

Keith99 wrote:
IrionDaRonin wrote:At last FL Studio 10 didn't get frozen, but i have a 99% CPU usage always with 0.65 version.
Waiting for your magic.

Darn, I thought I had fixed that. Can you look in your Documents folder for a file called Sound Rider Log.html and PM it to me please?
Sorry i have edited my last post a bit late. Now goes perfect. Thanks.

"The program can't start because d3dx9_43.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."

I'm using FL Studio 10.09 (the last non-beta version to be released), and this happens with both the 64-bit and 32-bit versions. I don't know what this is.

anyone with Renoise 2.8.1 can get this thing to work? Doesn't show up in my effects list!

JWM.MakerofMusic wrote:"The program can't start because d3dx9_43.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."

I'm using FL Studio 10.09 (the last non-beta version to be released), and this happens with both the 64-bit and 32-bit versions. I don't know what this is.
You need to run the DirectX updater, the link is in the download.

Jonas78 wrote:anyone with Renoise 2.8.1 can get this thing to work? Doesn't show up in my effects list!
I will see if I can download a demo of Renoise and see why that may be happening. Must admit I never realised there were so many different DAWs out there :)

Keith99 wrote:
Jonas78 wrote:anyone with Renoise 2.8.1 can get this thing to work? Doesn't show up in my effects list!
I will see if I can download a demo of Renoise and see why that may be happening. Must admit I never realised there were so many different DAWs out there :)
Just did and it ran fine. That was the 64 bit version though, are you using the 32 bit one?

yep, 32 bit here!

oh ok I will see if I can get the 32 bit one downloaded

OK tried that and it also seems to work ok. Can you look in your documents folder for a Sound Rider Log.html and PM me it's contents? I am thinking this issue may be specific to your setup in some way e.g. buffer size

Because I installed all kvr challenge submissions in one go, and one of them crashed during initialization in Renoise, apparently soundrider was also cached as failed plugin! Rescanning previously failed plugins in Renoises preferences did the trick!

Thanks for your help, will now check it out!

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”