Full Bucket's Frequency Shifter - DC12 Support Thread

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Full Bucket's Frequency Shifter

Just in case you need it, here's the support thread for
Full Bucket's Frequency Shifter.

A manual is delivered along with the download and also available here:

http://www.fullbucket.de/music/freqshifter.html

Cheers, Björn

This one struck me as real high quality, I particularly liked the patching with no weird freq shifters, more of the stereoize elements.

Thank you from Value Mart drug stores.
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCprNcvVH6aPTehLv8J5xokA -Youtube jams

I also think its high quality, rock solid. I downloaded the other synths from your site and those are really special too.
miedex

This is interesting. I cannot hear any difference when i change either of the two switches under the mixer.

I like it too. Works well under Linux+Wine, no crash. Good presets too.
You can't always get what you waaaant...

Thanks Folks, glad you like it! ;-)
EGrahn42 wrote:This is interesting. I cannot hear any difference when i change either of the two switches under the mixer.
These Mode switches are selecting what signal path is mixed with the "wet" one. Especially for a rather small shift amount you will hear the difference when you set the mix to something other than "Dry" or "Wet". Also check for example the "Interference" patches 19, 20, and 21, and the "Hilbert" patches 5 & 6 (make sure to wear a headphone...).

Cheers, Björn

Great effect, thanks!

Great effect; get some really good warm oldskool phasing effects with it.

Yes, it is very nice, thank you :)

Everything works nicely here on a reaper64 in win 64. Especially cool is that I can automate all the parameters simultaneously without any clicks.

Thank you for the effect.

UPROAR24 just did a nice YouTube demo for the Frequency Shifter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJJe9m7Buj8
Many thanks for that! :)

Cheers, Björn

Firstly thanks Björn for your plug-in.
I was really interested in this as a 64 bit replacement for Sean's excellent ValhallaFreqEcho especially as it gives much more control over the separate L/R channels. I wanted to set the frequency difference and then 'sweep' this up and down via automation (useful for binaurals etc.), so after carefully setting up the L/R channels to the desired frequencies, I clicked on the link L/R button only to find that this reset the differences in levels which unfortunately makes it useless for this purpose.
I know updates aren't allowed during the challenge period but if there is a planned update, would it be possible to have the option to link the 'relationship' between the two channels as well? While I'm on the subject of feature requests I would also like to be able to enter values directly via the keyboard instead of having to carefully move the sliders to get the desired frequency.
I agree this is a very underrated and ignored effect type, so thank you once again for developing it and best of luck with your entry.

Thanks ph0bic, very good suggestions here!

Yes, it is my understanding as well that for the challenge only bugfixes are allowed, so I will plan for an update afterwards.

Just a hint (with high probability you already know that): If you press the Shift key on the PC keyboard while moving one of the sliders, you can adjust the respective parameter more precisely. This may help at least with the "frequency fiddling".

Cheers, Björn

Hi Björn,

That's great news, really looking forward to the update.

Yes I tried the shift key which is fine when the fq range is set to either 0-5Hz or 0-50Hz but not on the higher settings.

Thanks again :tu:

There is a bug with Frequency Shifter – v1.0.1 the elements of the gui of the linked parameters are not updated
Win7, Ableton Live 9.7.1 all 64bit

rabbit in a hole

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”