Congratulations

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I would like to congratulate the winners but also to all the fellow competitors. There were a lot of great plugins and a hell of a lot of hard work put into them.

:band2:

Second that! Congrats to the winners & competitors, and a big thanks to the voters! :-)

Cheers, Björn

Huzzah! Well done.

Congratulations to the winners and the best of luck to the others next year!

Congrats everyone! I'm really happy cause my Spectrum Analyzer S8 is in the 17th place. This is my first soft and my first DC! In few days ill release v2.0 that has some cool new features. Stay tuned and thanks a lot!

Congratulations to the winners and hats off to all the contestants. As a developer I know it can take some many many hours to put together a plugin and everyone deserves a 'Bravo' just for putting in the time and publishing the results for free. We may not all be winners but we all benefit from the feedback and the experience.

Thanks to KvR for hosting the competition and to the contributors for the prizes and awards.

Now .. on the the next challenge .. what to submit for DC 2013? :)

Congratulations to the winners and all contestants! What a fantastic developers challenge this year was. All the plugins I had time to test were all of extremely high quality! Good job to you all!

Now lets honor all contestants by making some kick-ass music productions!

Cheers!
bManic
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

Congrats!!! Everyone did a great job and left us lucky KVR users with some fantastic free tools for our studios! :D
[Insert Signature Here]

Woo! Congratulations everyone!
I can't wait until the next one :)!

Congrats to the winners and thanks to all participants. Criticism can take place elsewhere.
You can't always get what you waaaant...

Congrats from me as well. Though I expected a more interesting race to be honest.

Still, compared to the last years, ton on new innovative tools that I hope will be developed further. Example Proximity - more mic models; Space 360 - more closer to the concept of QuikQuak's RaySpace and cross-platform; Philteroid - less bugs, a proper manual; the two delays - maybe a fusion of them both; Radio Junk - a more streamlined GUI and less bugs from the ACQUA engine; etc.

Now is your chance to develop further!

Good work, hope to see another DC in 2013 or 2014 latest, and not in 2016.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Congrats to the winners, and everyone who entered, but I consider myself a winner for being able to use all these great plugins. So, a big thank you also!

osiris wrote:Congrats to the winners, and everyone who entered, but I consider myself a winner for being able to use all these great plugins. So, a big thank you also!
I was about to type your sentiment, almost word for word. Developers, inventors, tinkerers: what would planet earth be without them. :)

osiris wrote:Congrats to the winners, and everyone who entered, but I consider myself a winner for being able to use all these great plugins. So, a big thank you also!
Yes +1!
harryupbabble wrote: I was about to type your sentiment, almost word for word. Developers, inventors, tinkerers: what would planet earth be without them. :)
Indeed!
free mp3s + info: andy-enroe.de songs + weird stuff: enroe.de

Congratulations!

You guys are fantastic!

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”