are all prices shared out yet? is the random winner picked?

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Wolfen666 wrote:I don't know anything. I have created an app, and I believed that every developer would win something.
It said in a few places on the DC pages that "If you enter, donate or vote you'll be in with a chance to win one or more of these extra prizes!" so (as a developer/entrant) I wasn't automatically expecting anything this time around (especially with my lowly placing :D)

Not sure how I feel about that, certainly don't enter the DC just for the hope of winning anything but... Maybe the devs should be rewarded before people who voted? No biggie, if it was I would have mentioned it at the start of the challenge.

It said in a few places on the DC pages that "If you enter, donate or vote you'll be in with a chance to win one or more of these extra prizes!" so (as a developer/entrant) I wasn't automatically expecting anything this time around (especially with my lowly placing Very Happy)
I wasn't automatically expecting something too :D And I consider I have been rewarded a lot yet, with all the nice comments and opportunities I got about my application :D

BUT, any clarification about all the extra prize stuff would have been welcome. The last official message about that was in january, and it was something like "everything will be announced next week". I'm still waiting...

just received a pm from tuz, who also had nothing to do with DC12.

So who was running it ?

Wait... Ben and the others don't even know who was in charge of the KVR DC12 ??? There was another person involved in this according to the description of the event :
Additional prizes, donated by fellow developers, will also be available and distributed on an ad-hoc basis. If you wish to donate something please contact laura@kvraudio.com

Wolfen666 wrote:Wait... Ben and the others don't even know who was in charge of the KVR DC12 ??? There was another person involved in this according to the description of the event :
Additional prizes, donated by fellow developers, will also be available and distributed on an ad-hoc basis. If you wish to donate something please contact laura@kvraudio.com
Have you contacted her or tried at least? If not I can! Cheers
Last edited by kevinkripper on Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

I have contacted her just now :wink:

(one more PM...)

coops2 wrote:The competition finished months ago so did the devs get their prizes yet?
The developers received their prizes shortly after this announcement. - http://www.kvraudio.com/news/kvr-develo ... r-is-20871

Understood, however it's the donated software prizes that we're now posting about. We know of one recipient and were expecting an official announcement last week.

I'll reiterate it is not a list of winners (of the donated software prizes) that I seek, merely official KVR confirmation that it has actually happened.

And we really shouldn't need to ask.

anyone who didn't get a prize and wants any of my plug-ins just pm me.:)

Well? This was -----------------------------

so i am lost? Is there a compition happening now, or is it already over?
The Movement is moving I promise!=|x|=
https://www.facebook.com/JFKTheMovement
Check out The video's
https://www.youtube.com/user/BoomPowLou2?feature=watch

It ended around half a year ago yet it seems the software prizes have still not been given out to the people who entered the competition yet!

Guys, I talked to the Sensomusic crew and they have delivered their prize to Dj Groovy. Not cool from kvr not telling us anything!

kevinkripper wrote:Guys, I talked to the Sensomusic crew and they have delivered their prize to Dj Groovy. Not cool from kvr not telling us anything!
Kevin, thanks for letting us know

:(

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”