DC'14, so who's in this time?

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

"basics
pricing
powered-by
os availability..
"

1024 pixels width, really can't see anything about uploading binary files on the right.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

f**k i stretched my window wider, it went abotu 20 pixels and stopped. i can see there's a whole column of stuff there, but i cannot reach it.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

here, look :) this is what i get :lol:

i guess i'm out, my screen isn't big enough to use kvr :)

i'll just click each box and see what i get :lol:

ben, or anyone laughing -the binary file has been uploaded, but iirc it needs to be associated with a product as it is in a pool with other files (the file interface nicely adapted to my monitor).

Ummm.... here? Binary upload is below the "Live rectangle" on the left
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ha, I am late.... Never mind :D

Happens to me sometimes. Try another browser and zoom-out with ctrl+mouse wheel.

You need the 3rd item from the top :)
Bad news is that after uploading you need to select the file in the list on the right to link it to the product.

Try uploading your file elsewhere and put the URL yourself. Beware of the traffic though!
My free VST guitar effects
www.soft-amp.com

AXP wrote:Happens to me sometimes. Try another browser and zoom-out with ctrl+mouse wheel.
found this while watching my install if IE crash.. !!!! i can navigate!!! i can see things i couldn't before!!!!

and i also quite clearly remember going through hell last time i tried to associate a file with a product :D but i know there's a thread on it somewhere...

xoxos wrote:ben, or anyone laughing -the binary file has been uploaded, but iirc it needs to be associated with a product as it is in a pool with other files (the file interface nicely adapted to my monitor).
To the right of the field "URL to Direct Download:" is an ADD button, showing the uploaded files.
ImageImage

thank you WOK, i am finally free of this process.

it's a strange feeling.
Last edited by xoxos on Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

xoxos wrote:it's a strange feeling.
Yeah, the emptiness and not knowing how to make it through the next 25 days :roll:
My free VST guitar effects
www.soft-amp.com

I'm in on time :phew:

5:30 AM here. Time to sleep. Good luck to all!

I'm excited for tomorrow! :hyper:

Even though I'm starting up a new job Monday, I'm going to try out as many as possible.

Time is amlost up :D

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”