AXP Flextron DC14 support [1.0.03 / 11.08.2014]

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Flextron DC14

Nice one Alex ;)

Got my vote.

I've only just now had the time to sit down and have a play with this sim and I must say I REALLY like it a LOT. So much so that after I dialed in a few tweaks to suit my playing and tastes, a few HOURS went by as I just sat here and jammed!!
If I had've known I'd be this taken with this sim, I would've voted it as my first choice while voting was still open. I have Native Instruments Guitar Rig 5 Pro which I got with Komplete 8 and, while I like it a lot for bass, Flextron beats it on guitar for my needs. It seems to have much more subtlety and detail in the range between clean and driven which seems to lack so much in many sims. The overall tone whether clean, slightly driven or pushed hard for lead is a winner IMHO.

Great work! This is a keeper for me and will get used frequently. :tu:

EDIT - Love the GUI design too.

AusDisciple wrote:I've only just now had the time to sit down and have a play with this sim and I must say I REALLY like it a LOT. So much so that after I dialed in a few tweaks to suit my playing and tastes, a few HOURS went by as I just sat here and jammed!!
If I had've known I'd be this taken with this sim, I would've voted it as my first choice while voting was still open. I have Native Instruments Guitar Rig 5 Pro which I got with Komplete 8 and, while I like it a lot for bass, Flextron beats it on guitar for my needs. It seems to have much more subtlety and detail in the range between clean and driven which seems to lack so much in many sims. The overall tone whether clean, slightly driven or pushed hard for lead is a winner IMHO.

Great work! This is a keeper for me and will get used frequently. :tu:

EDIT - Love the GUI design too.
Those solid state Crate amps are a well kept secret. :D
Remember the iLokalypse Summer 2013

Samples and presets and free stuff!

Dominus wrote:Those solid state Crate amps are a well kept secret. :D
Not any more! LOL! :hihi:

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”