Guitar Gadgets support topic

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Guitar Gadgets

Kontrast13 wrote:
sbj wrote:5000+ points

I'm hot baby I'm HOT :hihi:
Screw you man, I got to 4500 and dropped the ball :lol:

Have you seen the edited first message of the topic ? :)

Wolfen666 wrote:Have you seen the edited first message of the topic ? :)
How else do you think I got as high as 8?

I gotta practice...

Ah ok I didn't understand :hihi:

I play that game excessively on my phone, so I knew as soon as I saw it that it was in the bag. Sure enough, 8904 on the first try. :D

Thanks for the extra bit of amusement in what's already a fun plugin :D

You're welcome :tu:

I have published a new entry on my blog about the easter egg and the HOT switch in Guitar Gadgets :

http://musicalentropy.wordpress.com/201 ... unleashed/

I think this will get my vote, if I can find where to vote?

Thanks a lot !

You have to go there, and choose a number in front of each entry : http://www.kvraudio.com/kvr-developer-challenge/2014/

Great - there are several reasons why I think this should win:

* It sounds great
* Some modules are one of a kind
* Humour!
* Great graphics
* Easter eggs -fun and games
* Engaged, helpful and friendly developer
* One of the few cross platform entries
* Encourages further development of a product with potential (or several)

Thanks again, I really appreciate your interest a lot :tu:

DC12, you gave me one of the most useful productivity tools I've ever used.

This time around ...
... 6 hours ...
SIX HOURS!!!
... it took me to unlock that 'hot' switch!
By which time, my rsi was so bad it took me a day's rest before I could even type this post.
Not saying it wasn't worth it, mind.
But, come the time to vote, I might just dock you a point. (You still have some to spare.)

Incidentally ... if I automate the Device selector - and why would I? - the initial graphic doesn't change, but the others animate 'behind' it (VSTHost, WinXP, P4 [... long story...]). Does that count as a bug? And if so, does finding it unlock any other 'goodies' I should know about?

(Now I think about it - if I switch to another machine, do I have to risk my physical well-being again before I can use the 'hot' setting - or will copying the .ini file over do the the trick?)

I'm sorry to hear that what I intended to be fun has been more like a pain for you :( If you asked me, I would have been able to send you an ini file to unlock the hot switch from the start. And I thought some days ago about removing the game in the future versions, since it is not something great for productivity to have a game embedded in one of your "work" plug-ins

Before that, if you copy and paste the ini file, you will be able to keep your score log everywhere :wink:

About the device selector automation, looks like you have found a bug, I'm going to see what I can do for it quickly. And unfortunalety, there is not anything else to unlock for the moment :wink:
Last edited by Ivan_C on Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wolfen666 wrote:I have published a new entry on my blog
" Some of them should have been “unlockable” with stupid achievements, such as “playing ten minutes with each gadget”, “using extreme parameters on the crusher” or “playing the intro of Smoke on the Water from Deep Purple”. "

Two out of those three, I did on day one ... coulda saved me a lot of time ... (and pain) ... jus' sayin' ...

(... and did you just call me 'stupid' ?)

oops - crossed posts!
None of the really dumb people I knew when I was young are young any more.

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”