Doctor Doubledrop file hosting site problem - resolved

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks again chopen! :tu:

Certain sounds are really delirious and I set as goal to create a demo before the end of the KVRDC14 with this... :tu:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Happy to hear this! waiting to listen for your demo! :)

I tried all day to make a video but I have problems with Windows movie maker. Certainly because of a problem of compression...
I think that

I tried all day to make a video but I have problems with Windows movie maker. Certainly because of a problem of compression...
I think that a demo audio is more accessible for me...

Chopen... I saw your YouTube video, the one without the sound.

A suggestion... if CamStudio won't record the sound then perhaps use Audacity to record the sound at the same time as CamStudio is recording the screen. As far as I know, Audacity wav files and CamStudio avi files can be imported into Windows Movie Maker. :neutral:

With this tools for sure u'll don't have again problem.. ;)
http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/homestudio

however there are lot of peoples that upload videos in youtube that contains only an image with audio.. ;)

There is an option in EcolooP to record all which passes inside. I would show you tomorrow ! :wink:

ok good night! :tu:

what do you think of this. This is a selection of sound recompiled for EcolooP provide from Doctor Double Drop FX one shot :

http://www.payloadz.com/d1/?id=2711217

EcolooP is now really stable and ready to be used for the suppliers of banks of sounds !

It's a subjective choose of sound select but not an exhaustive compilation.
Just for show the different possibilities of perform this ! :phones:

I really appreciate it man.. hope the best for u in the KVR chart! :)

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”