Paraphrasis talk/support [testers wanted for 1.0.3!]

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Paraphrasis

The last one was 5 seconds. Then I went back to a sample folder with short samples, and loaded a very short one (just under .5s). And that went well. Analysis was over in a flash, and playable. Then I took one of double size (around 1s), and analysis was very quick too. Then I selected one of 1.5s, and analysis is taking over a minute now. These files came from a public source, so I can send them over if you want.

lachrimae wrote:
tomicious wrote:Can you provide one more screen shot with Paraphrasis loaded in this http://www.dependencywalker.com/depends22_x86.zip ? Thank you very much!
Sure, here's a screenshot using x86 DW
http://i.imgur.com/RSL6rcA.png

Win7x64: I've tested in Reaper x64 v4.71 (never had a problem with x86 bridging before now) as well as VST3 in Studio One 2.6.3.27792
Thanks! The good news is I think I am on something! Will anybody of you guys willing to test the fixed version before I update the entry?

FLWrd wrote:The last one was 5 seconds. Then I went back to a sample folder with short samples, and loaded a very short one (just under .5s). And that went well. Analysis was over in a flash, and playable. Then I took one of double size (around 1s), and analysis was very quick too. Then I selected one of 1.5s, and analysis is taking over a minute now. These files came from a public source, so I can send them over if you want.
Thanks. Well, this lengths should be ok... It would be great if you could provide me with the files. You can mail me at tom(a)virtualanalogy.com or post the links here.

tomicious wrote:Thanks! The good news is I think I am on something! Will anybody of you guys willing to test the fixed version before I update the entry?
Of course.
It's easy if you know how

tomicious wrote:Will anybody of you guys willing to test the fixed version before I update the entry?
You bet, just PM me and I'll give it a go 8)

Ok, guys. I think I have fixed it. Who wants to test it? :)

I can test it if you like
Also, could you implement a second layer and allow morphing between them? (I know it's a lot to ask :))

Thanks Totolitoto, I have just sent you a link via PM.

Yaeh, the morphing is planned but I dont know when this feature will be released :)

Paraphrasis was updated to version 1.0.1! Download it from the product page.

- Fixed: plugin wont load on some Win Hosts
- Fixed: VST3 version did not cleaned buffer before synthesising new samples

For more info check the first post of this thread!

Version 1.0.2 is planned on the end of this week/beginning of next week with fixed note latency issue.

Still can't get it to show up, but than I didn't export the vst3 file from the .rar to the common folder as Renoise doesn't support vst3. Maybe it doesn't matter whether or not the host supports vst3, the plugin .dll still needs to see it??

I am Sorry to hear that :( The update however works for 3 of the guys here. The VST3 file is not needed. Unfortunately I don't have a Win Vista 32bit installation available at the moment so we have to figure out it somehow. I will send you PM.

Got it working :)

Scanning for previously failed plugins in Renoise did the trick! Cheers

Cool! Happy testing Paraphrasis! :-) BTW soon I am releasing CPU optimised version, so stay tuned ;)

I just tried both versions 1.0 and 1.0.1 with Ableton Live 9 32bit under Win8.1 64bits.
Unfortunately the plugin is not recognized.
Good luck tomicious and thanks for sharing anyway!

cricrimarzo wrote:I just tried both versions 1.0 and 1.0.1 with Ableton Live 9 32bit under Win8.1 64bits.
Unfortunately the plugin is not recognized.
Good luck tomicious and thanks for sharing anyway!
I tested the plug under Win 8 64bit and Ableton 32bit it and worked. Have you installed the vcredist_x86.exe?

Thanks for wishes! :)

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”