Acrobatics Mate feedback

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Slow/fast draggin selection on the back as it is available, i.e., on Alieno VSTi settings
is on the TO-DO list, promised. :tu:
the synth is highly based on sliders so the sliders must be perfect.. :arrow:
"For some reason everyone on this site hates Roger Nichols, loves Zebra, doesn't need a Virus (unless it's TI), uses Reaper, and thinks the Kaoss pad is cool: remember these rules and you'll be popular." (blackboyrockinit)

Acrobat wrote:hello harry, what you request is quite addressable, I can arrange a slow/fast draggin selection on the back as it is available, i.e., on Alieno settings.
Good to know, thanks. Going to download that version for sure.

Aha, so, clicking on the MATE logo reveals the back panel :!: :!: :!:
I need to start reading the manuals (and the threads) more thoroughly. :)

harryupbabble wrote:
Acrobat wrote:hello harry, what you request is quite addressable, I can arrange a slow/fast draggin selection on the back as it is available, i.e., on Alieno settings.
Good to know, thanks. Going to download that version for sure.

Aha, so, clicking on the MATE logo reveals the back panel :!: :!: :!:
I need to start reading the manuals (and the threads) more thoroughly. :)
if you connect an external MIDI controller you can move controls very fast, anyway, as they respond in real time.. if you perchance have a KORG NANOKontrol, Set 1 matches perfectly.
"For some reason everyone on this site hates Roger Nichols, loves Zebra, doesn't need a Virus (unless it's TI), uses Reaper, and thinks the Kaoss pad is cool: remember these rules and you'll be popular." (blackboyrockinit)

Congratulations to the winners and
THANK YOU VERY MUCH to those who appreciated and/or voted Mate VSTi :clap:
Acrobat

Version 1.1.5 (new alternative skin, refined GUI, maximized clone, mouse accurate/fast controls option)
Web Site http://www.blank-media.it/acrobatics/
Direct Donwload http://www.blank-media.it/acrobatics/ac ... te_115.zip

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”