No disrespect, but..... what is missing on this year contest?

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hehe,is that sarcasm?

spacedad wrote:hehe,is that sarcasm?
nope, just a friendly note! :tu:
"For some reason everyone on this site hates Roger Nichols, loves Zebra, doesn't need a Virus (unless it's TI), uses Reaper, and thinks the Kaoss pad is cool: remember these rules and you'll be popular." (blackboyrockinit)

spacedad wrote:i didn't have time to make some weird crappy old thing this year,sorry.
lucky :lol:
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

xoxos wrote:
mztk wrote::lol: mm why use few words, when you can use so many?
if ... others.
:D eh, was just having a bit of fun
i always find your posting prose very entertaining.

Every year there are great entries in this challenge, and with coders doing this for free, out of the love of what they do best, and so that others can sound great too, that's priceless. Thanks ever so much to all the developers. Good luck to you reaching for those prizes.

IMHO: The subject line of the topic is in itself disrespectful despite the disclaimer of "no". However, I defend people's right to their opinions. Spawned some good discussion. End of my mini-rant :x
___
Join Us at The Forest Forum
Robin - NorthWood MediaWorks - lurking at KVR since 2007 - sequencing since 1984

Northwood Mediaworks wrote:Every year there are great entries in this challenge, and with coders doing this for free, out of the love of what they do best, and so that others can sound great too, that's priceless. Thanks ever so much to all the developers. Good luck to you reaching for those prizes.

IMHO: The subject line of the topic is in itself disrespectful despite the disclaimer of "no". However, I defend people's right to their opinions. Spawned some good discussion. End of my mini-rant :x
:tu:

A big thank you to all the developers this year. Perhaps there is a little less variety/experimentalism than previous DCs, but we have got some very useful, high quality plugs this time. In fact there's a few here that are exactly the sort of thing I've been looking for lately, certainly several I expect I'll be using a lot. Still struggling to choose the order for my top five.

dformd wrote:
Tricky-Loops wrote:
valerian_777 wrote:
Tricky-Loops wrote:
idfpower wrote:I'm still waiting for a really nice synth to get released through DC, but that's just me :)
I guess for a really innovative synth (64 bit, too, without Synthedit or Flowstone), developers need much more time than some months, if not years...
DC 2012 was third place Kamioooka (64bit), a polyphonic Full-Modular synthesizer with patch cable system by g200kg.
Kamioooka was a great idea, unfortunately the developer disappeared and didn't develop it further. With some additional features (for example Kamioooka Pro) I would have even bought it...
g200kg didn't disappear; he's still crazy active!
Like a freak'n mad scientist.
He just appears to be focusing on hardware (a pocket-size synth) and browser-based audio tools and instruments more as of the past year.
So he hasn't been around KVR, but his website's always active:
http://www.g200kg.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku8IqybeRcs#t=61
Last edited by dformd on Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

I find it really really hard to vote... I wish I could vote for more than five plugins, I need ten votes!
Kudos to all devs!

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”