fractional delay, missing dll

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Maybe they were dynamically linked is what I'm saying. Have you added the folder of the redist DLLs to your PATH variable? (I haven't tried any of this yet, just waiting for an answer :D)

Well, I had a teamviewer session with Daniel and we have found what was wrong, I didn't download the proper Intel redist, clicked on x64 because x86 link was not clickable and I didn't even see it. :dog:
I hope he will edit the post and fix that link.

Anyway, it's working and ready for a test. :tu:
It's easy if you know how

I just made a remote session with Lesha and it works now. Just needed to install the right redistributables :wink: .
So, fa FractionalDelay works with Abelton Live. It still doesn't work in Harrison Mixbus. This will be changed in future releases, hopefully.

@harryupbabble:

Thanks for making a video on fa FractionalDelay! You're right. Although this plugin is specially designed for recording situations with microphones, you can also use it the other way round to simulate comb filters. Try to alter the panning of your doubled tracks or automate the 'FractionalDelay' parameter for more interesting effects ;-).
“Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.”
― Arthur C. Clarke
https://www.forward-audio.com

It's a nice plugin, I was intending to use it as a widening effect on my send bus.
The only problem right now is high CPU usage, but I will be watching this thread and hopefuly Daniel could fix it in the future.
It's easy if you know how

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”