Rez3 questions, support

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Rez3

This is my 5 star plugin of 2014.
Only gripe is how quickly it overloads, sounds like hard clipping when the output is too high.

harryupbabble wrote:REZ3 works great with drum loops, check out these built-in presets: slap it, witches reign, vienna deep, midnight express, in the dark, random filter. :)
thank you harryupabble for sharing the video, you are rightmostof my plugins are focused on drums but good to hear that it also works fine with other sources.

using also the midi in makes the thing much more flexible so you can write melodies on your drums
you can see this in my small video i uploaded here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzIXpK9UDBY

camsr wrote:This is my 5 star plugin of 2014.
Only gripe is how quickly it overloads, sounds like hard clipping when the output is too high.
thanks camsr, yes i will have a look on the volume sections to make it bit smoother.

This is one heck of a fun plugin. I get lost messing around each time I load it up.

Loving it... thanks.

I think this very cool. The FX presets are prepared well. What do you use for make the video? :tu:

I myself use Microsoft Expression Encoder 4. I can't remember if I downloaded it or if it was part of Windows 7.

Seems like he/she is using Windows 7, just like me, but looking at his/her taskbar I don't know what screen recorder he/she is using but it's not MEE4, not the demo one at least because his/her video is more than 10 minutes long.

The demo MEE4 will only screen record for 10 minutes at most, but 10 minutes is plenty since most people probably have ADD and/or get bored easily.

i was recording this with camtasia studio, it is very comfortable for this things!

Such a great plugin. And lots of fun! :D

Is there any way to turn the LFO off? I'd like to use envelope follower only mode.
It's easy if you know how

Set the green or orange horizontal slider to the center. Sliders left is inverted, right is normal.

camsr wrote:Set the green or orange horizontal slider to the center. Sliders left is inverted, right is normal.
Still, env. follower is very subtle. Would be great if you could extend its range.
It's easy if you know how

thanks lesha,

yes, about the lfo, this was already discussed here, its on the list for the next update..

about the envelope follower range, the range is set to one semitone at max value atm but yes i think it would be a good idea to change it between 1 semitone or one octave like it is done for the lfo, i was thinking about it when i did the range button for the lfo but condemned it finally, after i see it would be a wanted feature i can put this on the update list too, thanks for your feedback ;)

Me likey A LOT ;)

Good luck

ps. here be a FL Studio loop for ya....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

thank you all for voting Rez3, i'm very proud to find my self just one place out of the top 15, as promised i will update Rez3 asap, (hopefully i can find the time during the next 2 weeks) so stay tuned.

finally i updated REZ3 to version 1.1

http://www.z3-audiolabs.com/rez3-update ... rsion-1-1/

Thank you for the updated version!

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”