KVR Dev Challenge 2016!

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Congrats Dave!
And also to the other winners of course!

Damned, I'm listening to ABBA. :-o ....:drunk:
(Really, if it wasn't for the cheesy drums and bass, what a beautiful song... :oops: )

Congratulations to all. :tu:

Congratulations to the winner :tu:
12 years old PC running :Reaper;Reason;Dune;Zampler;Kontakr;Reaktor;and many others countless vst :D

Ooops I just rechecked my voting slots and Ivan's is in there but it's not slot 4. It felt like it though. When I was making my test video I thought "Hey this deserves 4th slot.". Bad memory.
ah böwakawa poussé poussé

liqih wrote:edit: I read this now
The remaining 10% of the prize fund traditionally goes to a wildcard entry - we'll announce that after Christmas, possibly in the New Year when we've had a good think about it... if you have any thoughts on where our decision should go, please tell us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram (or the KVR Forum of course). We'll also start to sort any extra prizes out in the next week or two.
Well I guess we need a social media campaign to ensure #3 gets something.

A full list would be interesting, even just list the entries in order of placing as they did previously.

It seems to me that if we all disclose who/what we all voted for then that list would be better than any other list. Is that faulty thinking? Not everyone will decide to disclose what/who they voted for? Aww why not? I myself am not ashamed.
ah böwakawa poussé poussé

Congratulation to all the winners, and a big thank you to all the entrants !

Congratulations to the winners, and thank you to all participants. Could KVR give the complete results ? I'm curious about how much points did get my favourite ones.
And I'll just add that in my view, this DC is not weak at all. Maybe nothing spectacular, but useful things, quality synths in their niche. The siren for instance is very good for what it's done.
You can't always get what you waaaant...

Congratulations to the winners, and a hearty "thank you" to all participants. I have found many of your devices useful already, and anticipate they'll be mainstays in my arsenal.

Was a DC with the most usable inventions for long here - so congrats to all.
Lots of excellent keepers.
Symphony Nr.1
Meet the Cities Repair Team Unimportant laughter
music has become meaningless...we just keep doing it

Compyfox wrote:I also raise my voice for a complete listing of the statistics and a more fair prize distribution in general (see other thread).
Please could you provide a link to your post. I think it's better to e-mail directly to Ben.

The entries are now sorted depending on their voting rank there : https://www.kvraudio.com/kvr-developer-challenge/2016/

The top 12 is :

1 ) Youlean Loudness Meter
2 ) Lagrange
3 ) Spaceship Delay
4 ) Roth-AIR
5 ) SoftAmp PSA
6 ) Lord of the Springs
7 ) Noisetar
8 ) SnareBuzz
9 ) AutoTonic Player
10 ) The qyooo
11 ) Devicer
12 ) Siren

Ivan_C, it's not enough. I would prefer to see real digits and percentage. That would deliver much more information that can be analyzed. For example, I can not see how many people voted for the item and the average points that they gave to the item.

Dominus wrote:
Apple regularly breaks software with EVERY update.
They tell me it's a feature.
[W10-64, T5/6/7/W8/9/10/11/12/13, 32(to W8)&64 all, Spike],[W7-32, T5/6/7/W8, Gina16] everything underused.

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”