Rvk-808 (DC16)

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
RELATED
PRODUCTS
RVK-808

Hello everyone! I present my modest entry for the KVRDC16: RVK-808, any comments are welcome.
In next updates will be added more kits and some effects of sound (vinyl type and noises) within the limitations of the Framework with which it is developed (Maize sampler)

Maybe in the not too distant future I can implement new options, such as automation, everything depends on the progress of the framework or if I learn to use new creation tools (HISE or JUCE type)

Good luck to everyone! :) :)

regards
Last edited by BeatMaker_xyz on Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

I have already prepared a new update for when the voting period ends, the rules do not allow me to update features now. :roll: :roll:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

BeatMaker_xyz wrote:
harryupbabble wrote: Thanks for using my plugin in your video. :) :) :)
If you wish, you can enter the post about my entry and comment anything .. there are naked women and alcohol :D :D :D
Oh hey thanks for creating RVK-808 and for making it free for anyone to download. Actually, thanks very much to all developers, for all the freebies, and for answering questions.

Speaking of questions, I do have one. What drum map is RVK-808 using? I'm almost sure it's not using the General Midi drum map.

Anyhow, I'll pass on the alcohol and the naked women this time around as I would rather stay indoors since it's so brrrr cold outside at the moment. Thanks again.
ah böwakawa poussé poussé

Hello, General Midi drum map will be available in the next update.

Best regards

Finally someone linking to his plugin in his support thread. Now let's check this out :)
The sample quality is amazing, the gui is beautiful and perfect size for me and there are a big amount of kits.
In my eyes it is not a creative plugin because this concept has been done many times in the past. It is leaking a sequencer,I know that is asked a lot and maybe not your concept, but hey...), and where is the pitch knob for the individual drums?
In Reaper the plugin doesn't work with individual out. Only the bassdrum is hearable there. So always choose multi-out because you cannot choose the sample-ouput in the plugin. The internal kitbrowser is integrated nicely with my DAW's presetmanager but it is also a bit useless because you cannot save kits, or mix kits up. But the multi-out enables you to use your own FX on the single drums, which is great. Overall it is very usable and it is inviting me to make some drumsequenses very fast!

For further updates, please add tune button and individual choosable output per sample so we can make FX groups and please as you mentioned, add automation.

4 points from belgium
Last edited by nr1killabee on Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hi! I hope you like it, I'm working on a new update for Tuesday 20

Thanks for your comments, next updates will be added more features, everything that allows me the framework and the creativity

Best Regards

Working on the new update
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

That looks very promising :D Thanx in advance!

BeatMaker_xyz wrote:Working on the new update
Is the pitch meant to pitch the whole kit up or down ?
And is the release doing something else as the decay is doing now?, cause as it is now the decay is quite useless, when set to less the 12oclock the samples start to click on release and above 12oclock nothing is really changing the decay.
Don't get me wrong I like this plug in very much, but I would like to see individual tuning of the samples and a release/decay that does something to the release/decay of the samples. 8) :hug:
And, if rev is going to be reverb, then don't do that, as long as it's multi out, people will be able to send their tracks to their favourite reverbs.

About the maize sampler ADSR, talk to the maize developer and ask him to fix the adsr to work normally, we also talk about automation in the exported plugins. I hope that in the next update of MS this is fixed.

Can only hear the kickdrum in Live9 on Win8.1 ...

thecontrolcentre wrote:Can only hear the kickdrum in Live9 on Win8.1 ...
Does live have the option to configure a plug in with multi-outs ? (it has 16 channels) ?

If you have problems with the multiout kits, use the standard kits whose name starts with [1]
This something that will change in the next days

:wink: :wink:

BeatMaker_xyz wrote:
If you have problems with the multiout kits, use the standard kits whose name starts with [1]
This something that will change in the next days

:wink: :wink:
Thanks. Will try that ...

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”