Spaceship Delay

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Spaceship Delay

Looks mightily interesting but alas - no worky worky here...

Weird - not properly functioning, it seems - installation method - keeps telling me to install
the files even though the sub-folder is there in exactly the folder the plugin itself points to when pressing the respective button on the GUI :?
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

Instantly froze/crash FL Studio 12 while trying to load

Hello guys !

3ee > Windows or Mac OS X ? I'm downloading it right now to see what happens. You need Windows 7 and Mac OS X 10.9 at least, it might be because of that, otherwise I'll check this out.

^ Win7 64bit , FL Studio 12 32bit (32bit plugin I guess)

I'll have a look very soon ;)

I first had problem when I created the Musical Entropy folder in the AppData/Roaming directory. I misspelled it by naming it Musical Entrophy.

Working fine here now using Tobybear Minihost. Will try it on Podium Free and Reaper 0.99 as soon as my computer is unbusy. I am on Windows 7 64-bit.
ah böwakawa poussé poussé

That's strange, I have tested both FL Studio 32 and 64 on my PC with Windows 8.1, and the two versions are working. Have you tried the x32 and x64 ? Have you tried also with another DAW such as Reaper which is easy to download ? If there is an issue, it can only be related with Windows 7 since that's the only thing different between our configs...

I just tested it on Reaper 0.99 and Podium Free. No problems there. Will probably test it more thoroughly later. It only has one preset? I got really varied, usable sounds just by using Tobybear Minihost's preset randomizer.

PS. I only use the 32-bit versions of all VST plugins.
Last edited by harryupbabble on Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ah böwakawa poussé poussé

I have updated it one day ago already, with some bug fixes, the presets and the tutorial data ;) I'll submit a news so that everybody gets the last version.

:tu: The freezer/looper is great. Best is that the looped/freezed part can be recorded per automation with the overdubbed playing too, so altogether. Without the need to record it as audio.

After rendering all was there. Really amazing.
Symphony Nr.1
Meet the Cities Repair Team Unimportant laughter
music has become meaningless...we just keep doing it

tried 1.0.1 (you forgot to update in the plugin's info box)
works fine so far! :)

pretty cool plug btw.

things to consider for improvement:
-reduce possible click when activating freeze function
-improved saturation/distortion

good luck, good chances I'll include this in my top 5! :tu:

Hello and thanks :D

In the next version (released tomorrow I hope), I'll have some improvements already coded in the freeze function behaviour (the artefacts you've talking about will be gone) and in the oversampling (saturation will be cleaner) :tu:

I have just updated Spaceship Delay to version 1.0.2. Now it is possible to put the data folder where the plug-in is, and I have solved the artefact issues + distortion issues :D

I have also updated my blog a little, where I'm sharing a Dynacord Echocord Super 76 impulse response which is... well very very special :lol: My blog is available here :

https://musicalentropy.github.io/

You will be able to listen to my audio demos there if you haven't yet :tu:

And don't forget to check out Inspiration and Guitar Gadgets that I made for previous KVR Developer Challenge if you don't know them !

Sweet, thanks for the update, and the IR!

On a related un-related note, I've been meaning to upload an IR of my Master-Room XL-121 spring somewhere, is there any sites that hosts free IRs that users can upload?

Ivan_C wrote:I have just updated Spaceship Delay to version 1.0.2. Now it is possible to put the data folder where the plug-in is
Great :tu: Thank you :hug:

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”