Lagrange (DC16)

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Lagrange

Hi, small bug in Lagrange:
The freq-display on the FB Peak-EQ does not match SPAN.

Example: Freq is set to 1k but the cut is at 2k.

(click to enlarge)

I just noticed there's been already two updates to Lagrange, latest yesterday.

Love this plugin, gets my vote
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Well,
last day of the voting and I discover this forum (I'm a KVR noob).

I've been working on a preset system that can't be released whilst the compo is on but will come out afterwards, please feel free to PM or post screenshots of your favourite settings here along with your suggested name for it and I'll put the best into the presets!

Thanks for the bug report re the EQ Chris, I will look into that and correct it before I do the Mac build.

Thanks for all your feedback and votes,
Dave @ Ursa

Perambulum wrote:Well,
last day of the voting and I discover this forum (I'm a KVR noob).
Ouch :D well, you haven't missed much discussion tbh, I'm afraid most users missed this forum as well. I use a custom selection of visible forum sections, and never knew about this section until my thread from Instruments was moved here couple of weeks ago.

My favourite preset is twisting the knobs of my MIDI controller! Since it operates fully glitch-free, it just wants to be played like an instrument.

You got my #1 vote, it's quite rare to hear a genuinely new delay-based effect in 2016, and in a such quality implementation. True top class release in this DC, but also in a wider context. Thank you and congratulations no matter the result, but I'm really hoping Lagrange gets awarded!

Thanks so much!
and that's great feedback about using it hands-on as an instrument, I'd love to hear what you make with Lagrange.

If there is one thing you'd like to see added to Lagrange, what would it be?

Dave
UrsaDSP.com

Mac version

aMUSEd wrote:Mac version
I hear you and It's coming soon!

A fellow developer has kindly offered me a loan of an old mac book so I will hopefully have all the hardware required to port, build and test in the new year.

You can keep checking the product page here or subscribe to the UrsaDSP Mailing List and I will let you all know when the mac version is available.

Dave
Ursa DSP

Perambulum wrote: If there is one thing you'd like to see added to Lagrange, what would it be?
Nothing really important, but could be cool to give an option to hide/collapse the bottom help panel? It's a great feature for learning the plugin, should be standard on everything, but once you're familiar with all the parameters the flashing text can be slightly distracting.

.jon wrote: Nothing really important, but could be cool to give an option to hide/collapse the bottom help panel? It's a great feature for learning the plugin, should be standard on everything, but once you're familiar with all the parameters the flashing text can be slightly distracting.
It's a vector drawn UI, so perhaps I can link that behaviour to the window resize somehow. e.g. don't show help if it's more landscape than portrait.

I'll have an experiment, it will be interesting to see how different DAWs will behave when the aspect ratio of the window changes.

Thanks again for your comments earlier.

Dave

Congratulations!

.jon wrote:Congratulations!
Thanks, so much.

Now, If you'll excuse me I'll go back to doing a victory dance with my 5 year old son!

Dave

Perambulum wrote:
.jon wrote:Congratulations!
Thanks, so much.

Now, If you'll excuse me I'll go back to doing a victory dance with my 5 year old son!

Dave
:D :D

Congratulations! Your plugin is really interesting! :D

youlean wrote:Congratulations! Your plugin is really interesting! :D
Thankyou, congrats to you too. Enjoy NAMM and all the other shiny stuff.
Seriously though, you deserve it, too many companies have been making too much out of Loudness meters, it's great to finally have a compliant one that is freely available.

Dave

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”