mb process - question....

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hi all,

easy question:
did someone of you manage to use this plugin subtle, or just not hard driven?
i don't see any possibility to have it so that the signal is just touching the individual processes, except for the whole signal being even lower in level as before the plugin...
is there a detailed manual for it?
regards,
brok landers
BIGTONEsounddesign
gear is as good as the innovation behind it-the man

I've used it once on a drum track. I've been using it more and more on the master track. I just leave it alone. It seems to improve and boost the sound level. I think it's some kind of a better replacement for maximizers. It has no presets. It would be nice to have presets. But I like it without even doing any adjustment to the default preset. I can't find a manual either.
ah böwakawa poussé poussé

The manual resides under the "Help" Tab, though it's short and no detailed one.

I like this thing. Using it actually on the master channel for the track with some other Dev Contest-Plugs.
And I second that it's a sort multiband-compressor maximizer sort of. Glues everything very well (lots of compressors inside) and no, not one of the subtile sort. But maybe this is just a lack of knowledge/practise here.
Like the stereo widener. Recording automation didn't really work, the knobs were linked and worked but in the end nothing was recorded.

Anyways, it's good at glueing all nice together!

Didn't try it with classical stuff :lol:
Last edited by thomekk on Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Symphony Nr.1
Meet the Cities Repair Team Unimportant laughter
music has become meaningless...we just keep doing it

one can hear that the underlying processing is capable, otherwise i wouldn't have bothered to ask anyway. but _i_ have to decide myself, how much i apply. so, if i can't (and it seems like it), then to me it's pretty much worthless - as good as it could've been if i could... a real shame...
regards,
brok landers
BIGTONEsounddesign
gear is as good as the innovation behind it-the man

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”