Sylenth1 64bit update to OSX???

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am soo tired of these developers just taking our money happily and then just dissapers into the MaiTai capital of the washed out ex software dudes. How hard can it be to release a 64 bit application for OSX when EVERY other VI have done just that :x

Can't grasp this and selling that license as soon as anyone want to buy it. Moved on and even if this Mythical creature resurfaces with the COOLEST Sylenth ever I am not gonna fall for it again. I paid 150 bucks for 1's and 0's which have not been used for 2 years now due to the crappy support and non existent existance of the developer! Close up shop and leave it at that,

This forum is awesome and Thanks for all the sweet info on all things Music :)
southsidemusic
bnk music europe

It's changed to "first half of 2014" on the site now, so no sooner than june i guess

I think there was a '1' left off the front of 2014...... :hihi:

Sylenth 2 is coming..

Suloo wrote:Sylenth 2 is coming..
:?:

:hihi:

trolling is art :)

Heh...oh my.

Suloo wrote:Sylenth 2 is coming..
nice try and believe time travel already worked because somebody stole the source code of sylenth 2 in the future :D

no seriously - update now for the OSX people or update to a new more improved version of sylenth1!

any news here?

its spring 2014 and still no OSX 64bit :(

Trancestorm wrote:any news here?

its spring 2014 and still no OSX 64bit :(
Still the first half though
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Sylenth1 OSX 64bit release the last of June 2014. Right after Dune 2 will be released in June 2 hahaha..... That way it will be in the first half :-)

Stop bitching and use 32Lives instead. It works really good and they support it with updates like others do not. I can understand if Lennard is running the show himself that it can be hard with a job on the side. Thats why he is the Silent one (Sylenth1).

I'm holding my thumbs that this is not a bunch of bull menure and the update is coming. At least a little sneek peak on whats to come if you are a small developer to keep things interesting. But this has always been Lennards trademark by being the Sylenth1. I'm waiting in the shadows, lurking... Mwhohahahaha.....

/J

The funny thing is that when Sylenth1 was released on Windows platform the Sylenth engine and filters was programmed by Lennard but the GUI was made with Synth Maker. I bought Sylenth when it was announced a OSX version. After that it took over a year before it was released. So I had to wait for a long time. Perfection takes time but it was worth the wait :-)

Back then on PC the GUI was made by Synth Maker. I had some contact with Manuel Schleis (Vengeance) and asked him if he could check out this awesome sounding synth but he refused it because it was made with Synth Maker as he thought. But Manuel shanged his mind and made some awesome banks. Sylenth has the most soundbanks out there campared to any softsynth. Correct me if I'm wrong. It was in the frontline of many others and still is. Spire by Reveal Sound is really awesome like Zebra 2. Two companies that knows the value of customers.

Maybe some unnessasary knowledge but anyways :-)

I love everything about Sylenth1 believe me. It's simplicity to create sounds and the sound of it. We all know it will be worth the wait whenever it comes.

Hit me Lennard! Give me your best shot because I can take it :-)

/J

I highly doubt this will be finished before the end of June. I respect Lennard a lot, he built one of the best synths ever, but this is taking forever and there are more fantastic solutions (hint: Spire) now that don't rely on crappy customer service.

jimmyfredriksson wrote:Sylenth1 OSX 64bit release the last of June 2014. Right after Dune 2 will be released in June 2 hahaha..... That way it will be in the first half :-)
richard just said in another thread:
Richard_Synapse wrote:It's finally finished! We're assembling all patches now and update the website. Since at least one magazine has the news coming early May there won't be any further delays (not another month anyway).

We think it's our best synth yet and hope everyone will give it a try :)

Richard
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

cant wait for dune 2 :) the demos i heard were sounding pretty good.

wondering if lennard only brings the OSX update or something else? i mean its getting tight, Spire was voted on 2nd place best synth plugin not much behind sylenth1.
and also other companies bringing new versions out with great features.
so im afraid lennard loses the train for sylneth1.

Return to “LennarDigital”