thank you for trying this demo but my name appear on the GUI

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hi,
i have the same problem as numerous people here but the solution found does not work :(
sylenth1 keeps saying thank you for trying this demo but my name appear on the GUI !
what can i do ?

change your name? :hihi:

carrieres wrote:what can i do ?
Go here:
http://www.lennardigital.com/support/

thanks

I thought that problem was solved with the latest update. Or you sure you are running the latest update? I think it's a beta but it works. Version 2.2.1.1, iirc.

You can only download it with your purchase link.

hum, i was trying with v220 ...

I just found out that the latest version is 2.212.

If your computer with sylenth1 is connected to internet, you can got to 'menu' --> check for updates.

I would be worried if it's my GF's name :hihi: it will take a helluva explanation to wife. :lol:
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

Kriminal wrote:change your name? :hihi:
satYatunes wrote:I would be worried if it's my GF's name :hihi: it will take a helluva explanation to wife. :lol:
:lol:

My registered version of Sylenth is 2.212 and it shows my name. Not a problem here. Can't say for sure why the demo would show a person's name but I think the best solution would be just to buy Sylenth. It makes a great companion for DUNE 2. Each has it's own character and they seem to blend perfectly............at least in my opinion. :)
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote:My registered version of Sylenth is 2.212 and it shows my name. Not a problem here. Can't say for sure why the demo would show a person's name but I think the best solution would be just to buy Sylenth. It makes a great companion for DUNE 2. Each has it's own character and they seem to blend perfectly............at least in my opinion. :)
i have bought sylenth1 5 years ago, but when i tried to install it on a windows 8 laptop for the holidays, it did not registered correctly, i don't have the red cross on the GUI and my name appears like the registration was right but the voice over is still there :?
Last edited by carrieres on Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:57 am, edited 3 times in total.

I think the request form is the fastest way, to us the verification of legitimacy is essential before giving support ;)

http://www.lennardigital.com/support/co ... p?type=def

satYatunes wrote:I would be worried if it's my GF's name :hihi: it will take a helluva explanation to wife. :lol:

Nice... :hihi:

thank you Ruben, but the update to V2.2.1 fixed the registration problem
thank you Manducator, you were the fastest !

carrieres wrote:i have bought sylenth1 5 years ago,
How would I know that based on the content of your original post ?
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

i put that in bold because it was not clear enough (read the post of Ruben )
but i though that saying my name is on the GUI should indicate that i was trying to register a legitimate version !
anyway thanks to everyone who tried to help me or use their sense of humour

Return to “LennarDigital”