v2.21 skins issues

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey guys,

I (finally) just upgraded my old Sylenth v2.2 version to v2.21. I just got some issues with older projects that I used 'Sylenth Dark Blue' the one with the popular dark blue skin in. Because the old Dark Blue skin .dll files don't seem to work with v2.21 anymore. Any suggestions? thanks

yes use the default and i hope you bought it.

the 2.2.1 has a different structure for the png files.

Hi,

in adition to the above, we will work on a skinnable version of Sylenth1 in the future.

This might take a while because we have some other priorities first :)

@Ameyah

Yes I have bought Sylenth
Ruben(LD) wrote:Hi,

in addition to the above, we will work on a skinnable version of Sylenth1 in the future.

This might take a while because we have some other priorities first :)
Sorry to bother you with this issue again but it's starting to get urgent. I have to use my older projects quite often (FL studio on Windows), but the Sylenth instances don't open because I used v2.2 in older versions with the Dark Blue skin. When clients ask me for the project files, I have to go through this process each time:

1. delete v2.21 completely
2. install v2.2 again
3. after tracking out the project file, delete v2.2 again
4. reinstall v2.21 again

This is quite time consuming as you can assume. I hope you got a (if not, temporary) fix for me :) thanks

make a copy of your sylenth and place in new folder, then rename it the same as what the dark blue skin sylenth was called and it should go well, pleace
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

mysticvibes wrote:make a copy of your sylenth and place in new folder, then rename it the same as what the dark blue skin sylenth was called and it should go well, pleace
thanks. Could you be a little more specific please? Because I believe my 2.2 folder is in C:\Program Files (x86)\VstPlugins\LennarDigital\Sylenth1 and my 2.21 folder is in C:\Program Files (x86)\VstPlugins\Sylenth1 so they are already in seperate locations. Or isn't that what you meant?

Return to “LennarDigital”