cis-didge wrote: ..links for buying dont work
Works here :?

http://store.payloadz.com/details/80528 ... ipity.html

and

http://store.payloadz.com/go?id=805289

works here...
...also works here now

http://www.basslinerecords.com/products.htm

Here you can find my Sylenth 1 sounds..Dance/Trance/Electro only.

Rob

Togeo Studio Spring Sale for KVR Sylenth1 users.

On our Sylenth1 Complete Bundle of 512 presets (4 sub-banks of 128).

Sylenth1 Complete Demo Mp3

Enter the following code at checkout for 10€ off the regular price of €29.99

KVR Coupon Code: KVR-Sylenth512

Thats about 5€ ($6.50) for each of the 128 preset sub-banks.

***Note that there is a limited amount of these coupons***

Get more info and a demo bank (16 presets) on our site:
Togeo Studios - Soundset 001 for Sylenth1.

I bought Yuroun's Serendipity bank last night and loaded it up this morning. In the parameter value readout line in the LCD section of the GUI, I get this:

"Can't read new preset v" and the rest of the line is cut off. The previously loaded bank does not change. All my other commercial banks work fine.

I'm using a Mac Pro Quad Xeon 2.66 GHz running Leopard 10.5.8 and Digital Performer 7.12 with Sylenth1 instantiated as an AU. Sylenth1 version is v2.202 which is the latest version (non-beta).

Anyone else on Mac getting this problem?

EDIT: I tried re-downloading the bank. It still doesn't work. Incidentally, the download site says the file is 504 KB in size, but it's actually 508 KB once downloaded, just like all my other Sylenth1 .fxb banks.

Kind regards.
Dave Bourke
- ideation -

He must have saved the bank with the beta version. I had the same problem, using the beta. I was working on some new presets in a bank I had made with the non beta and after I saved the bank it wouldnt load in the 2.202 anymore. Plus I didnt have a backup of the bank, oh well, maybe he has a copy and can replace it.

Dave Bourke wrote:I bought Yuroun's Serendipity bank last night and loaded it up this morning. In the parameter value readout line in the LCD section of the GUI, I get this:

"Can't read new preset v" and the rest of the line is cut off. The previously loaded bank does not change. All my other commercial banks work fine.

I'm using a Mac Pro Quad Xeon 2.66 GHz running Leopard 10.5.8 and Digital Performer 7.12 with Sylenth1 instantiated as an AU. Sylenth1 version is v2.202 which is the latest version (non-beta).

Anyone else on Mac getting this problem?

EDIT: I tried re-downloading the bank. It still doesn't work. Incidentally, the download site says the file is 504 KB in size, but it's actually 508 KB once downloaded, just like all my other Sylenth1 .fxb banks.

Kind regards.
Hey - I don't know if this will make it, but some of of my own customers got a similar problem. Uninstalling Sylenth and reinstalling it again with the latest version and latest key. And by latest I mean download the latest stuff from LennarDigitals web. Worked here and might be worth a try!
ANALOG DEEP HOUSE 2 for U-HE DIVA
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

Dave Bourke wrote:
Serendipty is saved with the beta version of Sylenth1. It seems that the bank format is changed. I'll upload an old bank this evening and let you know when you can download that bank.

Ya it didnt occur to me that the format had changed till after either. I like the demo Yuroun, going to buy it too.

GeoSuPhat wrote:Ya it didnt occur to me that the format had changed till after either. I like the demo Yuroun, going to buy it too.

I resent a new download link to all customers of Serendipity so they can download Serendipity in the old and new bank format.

Yuroun sorted me out (thanks, Yuroun).

Also, thanks to GeoSuPhat and DrGonzo for responses.

Kind regards.
Dave Bourke
- ideation -

Hi guys,

Check out SYN Sylenth1 Sounds: http://www.kreativsounds.com/ks-syn-sylenth1-sounds/

It is a Pay What You Wish sounds bank with 22 carefully designed presets (and is growing).

Thanks!

Cubase ,ISS Synth,HSO,Grand 3,HALion Sonic, MS-20,Polysix,Mono/Poly,LegacyCell,MDE-X,Predator,SubBoomBass,RP-Verb,RP-Delay,Multiband Sidechain,Metrum,VMS: Multiband Compressor,VES1+2,VTS1,VFH3,VEC3,VUF1,FF Bundle,Oxford Inflator,Sylenth1,Z3TA+,Philta XL

So that's £25 for a 64 preset bank then? :hihi:

Good old Vengence, arrogantly overpriced as ever :roll:

tehlord wrote:

So that's £25 for a 64 preset bank then? :hihi:

Good old Vengence, arrogantly overpriced as ever :roll:
Lol Geoff a Trilogy containing 64 presets...someones AVIN A BARF mate :bang: :nutter: :smack: :dog: :D

Half them sounds are already in my own Sylenth banks.. It all just starts sounding the same after a while and the Vengeance stuff is way too expensive for anyone wanting sounds on a budget..
Hmm think it's time i did another cheap sale like £10 for 384 presets eh :D

Rob

rob_lee wrote:Hmm think it's time i did another cheap sale like £10 for 384 presets eh :D

Rob
I think it's about time you did another bank me old fruit :wink:

Return to “LennarDigital”