Preset discussion

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

WTH... 30€ for 64 presets? Ohman.. This is more expensive than soundorder...

with VAT it's nearly 35€... heavy, really heavy :roll:

tehlord wrote:
rob_lee wrote:Hmm think it's time i did another cheap sale like £10 for 384 presets eh :D

Rob
I think it's about time you did another bank me old fruit :wink:
I just might do that Geoff once im finished my factory sounds for the PPG V3.
Im still adding stuff to the sample download packs in Wavelab atm though.
Trying to get my head round all these new features in W7.

Definatley do another *Final* Sylenth bank though if there's enough interest.
Infact i did start an Electro/Minimal set with about 75 unfinished sounds a while back but never finished the bank.

Rob

Can't get those demo mp3's to work at the Vengeance site.. They make quality so I guess it shows on the price but those genres don't really interest me. I mean does somebody still make trancedance or electro-house :hihi: .. Why not house banks or something that's popular right now

Cyforce wrote:WTH... 30€ for 64 presets? Ohman.. This is more expensive than soundorder...

I agree that his soundsets are Expansive ...
I thirst thought it was all 3 banks for that Price and actually than I would have gone for it right away ...
I already told Manuel himself that he probably sells more if it was cheaper but he tells me he already tried that
However according to him he did not sell more when the price was reduced

I actually hoped that his future releases were more friendly priced
Last edited by DjRavix on Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cubase ,ISS Synth,HSO,Grand 3,HALion Sonic, MS-20,Polysix,Mono/Poly,LegacyCell,MDE-X,Predator,SubBoomBass,RP-Verb,RP-Delay,Multiband Sidechain,Metrum,VMS: Multiband Compressor,VES1+2,VTS1,VFH3,VEC3,VUF1,FF Bundle,Oxford Inflator,Sylenth1,Z3TA+,Philta XL

Cyforce wrote:WTH... 30€ for 64 presets? Ohman.. This is more expensive than soundorder...

Dude, that's the price of quality, right? Seems normal to me :shrug:

rlahalla wrote:

Dude, that's the price of quality, right? Seems normal to me :shrug:
Sure this sounds are very good, no question, but i personally think it's looking a little bit overpriced.
Look at Adam van Baker soundsets for the Sylenth - also hiqh quality, but costing only 20€(incl. VAT)...

So mhmm it's for everyone a own decision if to expensive or not. The quality is there not the question, the 3 vengeance soundsets are definitv good!

blah blah balh, who cares what I think.
Last edited by rlahalla on Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Well the quality IS there ... If it was all crap people wouldn't buy it after a while! It's not all just lies, Vengeance makes some stuff that's industry standard in dance music. I don't want to defend them too much since I don't either like some of their practices but to say their products are crap is just bullshit. Sonart Audio is a good example of a real scam company.. Now that's crap quality

penguinfromdeep wrote:I don't want to defend them too much since I don't either like some of their practices but to say their products are crap is just bullshit.
EDIT: I'll retract this and say that I have reasons for despising that silly kiddie company and their misleading products, which I'll take up with anyone via pm. I'm not going to go out of my way to publicly slander vengeance, even though they deserve it.
penguinfromdeep wrote:Sonart Audio is a good example of a real scam company.. Now that's crap quality
Indeed, we do agree. The free bass thing a few years back is what made me sick.
Last edited by rlahalla on Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rlahalla wrote:
Cyforce wrote:So mhmm it's for everyone a own decision if to expensive or not. The quality is there not the question, the 3 vengeance soundsets are definitv good!
No offense Martin but I was being completely facetious.

He's pretty much rubbing it in your face that he can charge whatever he wants because people will pay whatever. He feels he deserves it, for coming up with unimaginative, over-used and over-processed drum samples apparently.

The one lesson it's taught me going forward: lie to your customers. It's the easiest way to get them to buy. Convince them the quality is good, and wrap it in a beautiful bow. Some moron is bound to buy.
Btw it's a little bit pity, that Manuel Schleis themself don't making soundsets after nexus...

To the sylenth sets, specially the vol.2 & 3 are really nice sounding, Kevin Schroeder how designed them is also a really great designer, also shown on the minimoog soundset there, which he builded. Sounds also top-notch.
But... the audio demos are sometimes a little bit blending i think, with the additional drumloops/kicks, and the mastering on the demos is more a track-master than a clean neutral one mostly.

But..... all in all, nice sets.

rlahalla wrote: EDIT: I'll retract this and say that I have reasons for despising that silly kiddie company and their misleading products, which I'll take up with ANYONE via pm. I'm not going to go out of my way to publicly slander vengeance, even though they deserve it.
I see .. I'm quite curious but I think I won't send any PM's ;)

Hello. I programmed the first part of the trilogy. I will not comment on price bacause it is the distributor's case, but I believe that no one forces nobody to buy it. My soundset is intented rather to commercial genre, I'm not going to judge myself. However, Kevin made great own patches which I think are very good.

.and
big regards from Poland ;)
Last edited by PiotrPochwat on Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PiotrPochwat wrote:Hello. I programmed the first part of the trilogy. I will not comment on price bacause it is the distributor's case, but I believe that no one forces nobody to buy it. My soundset is intented rather to commercial genre, I'm not going to judge myself. However, Kevin made great own patches which I think are very good.
Nice to see you are also on here

I remember that you actually wanted to make it for free
So I don't Blame you
I just wonder what you are getting out of this ???

Look if I would make a soundset and manual wants to sell it
I actually will say that the Price will not be more than what I think is reasonable And If he doesn't agree with it than I will not let him put it on his website
Hell than I rather Give it away for free
Cubase ,ISS Synth,HSO,Grand 3,HALion Sonic, MS-20,Polysix,Mono/Poly,LegacyCell,MDE-X,Predator,SubBoomBass,RP-Verb,RP-Delay,Multiband Sidechain,Metrum,VMS: Multiband Compressor,VES1+2,VTS1,VFH3,VEC3,VUF1,FF Bundle,Oxford Inflator,Sylenth1,Z3TA+,Philta XL

Dr Ravix I came out good financially by releasing the soundset in vengeance
(in my opinion), but I think that the forum is not the best place to discuss those issues
(money issue, I don't want insist on Manuel to fix the price. He is the distributor and he set the price.

Return to “LennarDigital”