Sylenth1 v2.21 beta

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Lennard probably has a job just like the rest of us, and a life that's none of our business.

But a reminder that we're here, watching, waiting, hoping for fixes and still enjoying using this synth should reenforce the fact that we like this instrument.

Lennard, we would appreciate a simple status update on the synth. Are you writing synths or plugins for a DAW company now ?
Will mix for fun

airon wrote:Lennard probably has a job just like the rest of us, and a life that's none of our business.

But a reminder that we're here, watching, waiting, hoping for fixes and still enjoying using this synth should reenforce the fact that we like this instrument.
I completely agree. As someone who has downloaded the demo after reading some current reviews I must say that I am willing to "take the risk" and make the purchase, even after reading this thread.

I mean, this softsynth sounds amazing, as if the bits were cosmically aligned somehow :D

If the beta is available for licensed users and if the developer is providing prompt support than I see no reason to worry.

Who knows, maybe he's working on a Sylenth2 so intensively... ;)

Strange bug in Sylenth v 2.21. I Have latest version of Logic 9. After a while I use the plugin it starts to lag terribly. It makes the plugin unuseable really. I didn't have this problem before. It started after I installed beta version of sylenth. When I change presets there is a delay.

Is this seriously still in beta? You must be kidding.

:-) nope. he wants to make sure alllllll the bugs are ironed out ;)
rsp
sound sculptist

L3V3L9 wrote: Who knows, maybe he's working on a Sylenth2 so intensively... ;)
I wouldn't bet on it. I think that he just have a full time job (maybe something related to DSP programming?) which is keeping him busy. You can't make a living by just selling one plugin, no matter how good it is.

what happened to the gary must presets from the old factory bank?

It's time for a new LD synth to blow us all away for the next 5 years :wheee:

Hopefully Lennard agrees :)
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

7thsense wrote:what happened to the gary must presets from the old factory bank?
Not sure where they were in the older versions, but now those are in the last section of the 3rd bank.

All I could ask for is better preset handling and navigation... these menus are so old fashion. Look at omnisphere, kore, ect... for examples of how it should be done these days.

GMusic wrote:All I could ask for is better preset handling and navigation... these menus are so old fashion. Look at omnisphere, kore, ect... for examples of how it should be done these days.
you're right but I hate it when all plugins start to look alike. too fascist, reminds me of an era where all sites tried to copy each others look. it made the internet look dirty like the desert, bald in style, I actually browsed way less untill some started going out of tone again. I took a big sigh and started smiling a bit again.

trancemo6 wrote:
GMusic wrote:All I could ask for is better preset handling and navigation... these menus are so old fashion. Look at omnisphere, kore, ect... for examples of how it should be done these days.
you're right but I hate it when all plugins start to look alike. too fascist, reminds me of an era where all sites tried to copy each others look. it made the internet look dirty like the desert, bald in style, I actually browsed way less untill some started going out of tone again. I took a big sigh and started smiling a bit again.
As usual I have to mention the LimeFlavour skins, and here is one example I like

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_esNknV8vI6A/S ... _wusik.png

I like the regular Sylenth1 skin, but something like that one might be cool for Sylenth1 :)

Sooo much silence.....

Beta alive or already death?

Examigan wrote:I like the regular Sylenth1 skin..
I like it too, I think it can't be better. IMO it's the same as I don't want to change old iconic hardware synths look.

It tells me it doesn't exist. why.

Return to “LennarDigital”