Sylenth1 v2.21 beta

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Examigan wrote: Limeflavour is a great designer, he has made a skin for Wusikstation that I like a lot:
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=3695451

You can see some of his other work here:

http://flavoursoflime.blogspot.com/

:) :party:
Thanks for the mention! :)

A funny thing is that the Wusikstation scheme and elements was originally intended for Sylenth1, I did them the first time I heard Sylenth would be skinnable in the coming update but since it took so long and I like the look of what I had made I just converted it into a Wusik skin ;)
Flavours of Lime - Tasty gui design for vst plugins.

But Sylenth isn't skinnable right?

any comments on that from Lennard maybe?

Zork wrote:But Sylenth isn't skinnable right?

any comments on that from Lennard maybe?
Yes, you are right. It's not skinnable but there was talk about that it should be skinnable in the next update, this was almost a year ago I belive...
But as it is now it's not skinnable unless you hack the .dll file yourself.
Flavours of Lime - Tasty gui design for vst plugins.

Limeflavour wrote:
Examigan wrote: Limeflavour is a great designer, he has made a skin for Wusikstation that I like a lot:
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=3695451

You can see some of his other work here:

http://flavoursoflime.blogspot.com/

:) :party:
Thanks for the mention! :)

A funny thing is that the Wusikstation scheme and elements was originally intended for Sylenth1, I did them the first time I heard Sylenth would be skinnable in the coming update but since it took so long and I like the look of what I had made I just converted it into a Wusik skin ;)
No problem :)

I forgot to mention Art-Vera's work (Vera Kinter), another talented designer 8)

Now if it was skinnable, we'd be all set

I wouldn't mind having a bash at skin design, not that im talented or have ever done it before.

BTW im unable to update nothing happens when i select update from the lcd menu.:-(

scratch that i fixed the issue & now downloading.

I'd just like to say I love Sylenth1, I use it all the time. Downloaded and installed the update without any problems. Thanks Lennard :D

Hm... Maybe it's too much to ask but...
Any chance the new shortcuts to become editable? Or at least to be optional? :roll:

Please don't make it skinnable! That's all useless effort and doesn't help stability. Make improvements on the musical abilities of the synth, if necessary. Nice update, Lennard!

kloosterj wrote:Please don't make it skinnable! That's all useless effort and doesn't help stability. Make improvements on the musical abilities of the synth, if necessary. Nice update, Lennard!
As long as they all follow the same rules for skins (mainly sizes and dimensions for the graphics) then it should work fine.

Hm... Actually there are things more important to me than skinning...

(Maybe PWM, Ring, FM...) :) But Sylenth1 is a great synth anyway.

kloosterj wrote:Please don't make it skinnable! That's all useless effort and doesn't help stability. Make improvements on the musical abilities of the synth, if necessary. Nice update, Lennard!
Agreed. If time is to be spent, spend it making the synth better. I like the default look anyway. Sylenth is one of my absolute go-to synths, what will make it even more valued to me is improved functionality, not skins.

Arglebargle wrote:
Agreed. If time is to be spent, spend it making the synth better. I like the default look anyway. Sylenth is one of my absolute go-to synths, what will make it even more valued to me is improved functionality, not skins.
Yes, actually new skins aren't a big deal...
They look nice, but something useable for the sound of it like PWM would be real cool to have, or other features.

Seriously a big thanks :)
Especially the draging in ableton was a serious pain in the ass :)
Wtb inspiration!

A second beta version is ready that should fix the reported problems with the previous beta. You can download it the same way (Check for updates from the Menu).

All good here with the latest beta, (osx 10.6.3, logic 9.1.1) just installed it tonight. Happy days, thanks Lennard!

Return to “LennarDigital”