Sylenth1 v2.21 beta

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

MFXxx wrote: PS Rob nice soundset.
Me? Or Rob Lee? If you meant me, I didn't design any of the sounds, so can't take any credit. The ones I asked for were done by Lennard.
He did an awesome job with those, as well as many others that people have requested. :)

-Rob

Or Rob Lee?
Rob lees soundbank grabbed it this week --- Im a sucker for soundbanks and inspiration.

MFXxx wrote:
Or Rob Lee?
Rob lees soundbank grabbed it this week --- Im a sucker for soundbanks and inspiration.
:hihi:

timothyallan wrote:The fancy new key commands for randomize etc don't get captured in Live 8.1.3 in this latest beta... Still have to use the mouse/menu to get the functions to work.

i.e. alt-cmd-r opens and closes the send/returns in Live, not randomize in Sylenth.
The key commands respond to Alt+R, Cmd+R and Alt+Cmd+R. So if a host captures one of these, you can still use the other 2.

2.21 seems stable here and I tested the memory leak problem : the memory used by my host is completely stable, no matter how many times I open or close Sylenth1 interface (previously, opening and closing it led to 5 Mb of RAM used in addition).

Some of the new presets are also very good. So, Lennard, keep the good job and thanks for the update. Now, I'm wondering where all the Lennard bashing fellows went... :P
AMD R7 3700X/Asus Prime X470-Pro/32Gb/W10Pro(64)/RME Fireface UCX+ADA8200
Cubase Pro 10.5.20/EmulatorX3 and several other VSTis
VMK-188+/Akai MPD32/Akai ME-30P/05-RW,D-110,TX-802/pre MIDI stuff...

What happened with the new skins?

dblock wrote:What happened with the new skins?
I think that whole thing disappeared since the guy designing them admitted to using pirated versions of plugins to design his skins.

They were nice though, oh well :?

MFXxx wrote:
Or Rob Lee?
Hey

Just seen this so thanks for buying the banks i hope you enjoy them.. i did offer Lennard that i do some new sounds for the new version just for the record but got no reply so i didn't bother with programming any new content.
Maybe after i have completed my current projects i'll come back and do more with a 4th installment for Sylenth..

Cheers

Rob

Setting recall is buggered on my rig. MBP 10.6.3 and Live 8.1.3.
For example, I open factory bank3, and load preset 11. Then I save my project and re-open it and Sylenths settings have totally changed.

Before

After reopening project

I am still praying for some new skins like those: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... lenth+skin
Finally!

Those Skins are so absolutly Killer..they are even worth a free copy of Sylenth for the designer..has been a lot of work i believe..

Zork wrote:Those Skins are so absolutly Killer..they are even worth a free copy of Sylenth for the designer..has been a lot of work i believe..
That's the guy I was talking about, I think he was banned from KVR.

oh really..well, if he made it with cracked software it sucks..so the skins got already bad karma :D

but maybe another skilled designer could take a shot since that is something really great sylenth really misses imo..almost the only thing i could suggest actualy :D

top noth synth anyway..

Zork wrote:oh really..well, if he made it with cracked software it sucks..so the skins got already bad karma :D

but maybe another skilled designer could take a shot since that is something really great sylenth really misses imo..almost the only thing i could suggest actualy :D

top noth synth anyway..
Limeflavour is a great designer, he has made a skin for Wusikstation that I like a lot:
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=3695451

You can see some of his other work here:

http://flavoursoflime.blogspot.com/

:) :party:

Out there are a lot of very good designers i guess...but most would like to see money for their work, wich is logically..

but if somewhere out there is a skilled designer wich would like to do some work on sylenth skin..and even better actualy has a legit copy of sylenth , or works with the demo version...(i believe if its good work Lennard even would pay for him a little)...get it on m8!!!

We are waiting for it enormously...

look at Zebra with its random design mode..everybody is able to build a skin..but just some people do amazing ones..

cheers

Return to “LennarDigital”