Sylenth 1 - 64-bit

Official support for: lennardigital.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

I'm now updating my system to use 64-bit vsts where possible. How should I get the 64-bit version of Sylenth 1?

Regards,

Mark.

Go to lennardigital.com to download section

64 bit is available

Cheers

Hi, Sorry download section has demo version?

If I remember well they have to send you an email with the link, username and password for downloading. Try to contact with them.
< Bill Bruford on King Crimson: This is a band where you get to play in weird time signatures and still stay in nice hotels >

OK I found my email which contained the link for the 64-bit version. It installed OK, but says I have an invalid license file. There was only one license file attached to the email though?

Regards,

Mark.

randyandyvandaman wrote: 64 bit is available
Just fot Windows VST and not for Apple computer .
Imac M1 24" under Monterey 12.7., D.P. 11.3 & Kontakt 7.7.2 _ Gibson ES 295 & Explorer _ FilterBank2 Sherman & PolyEvolver Keyboard _ Altiverb 8_ Explorer Loïc Le Pape
https://loiclepapesteelguitars.com/

I emailed Lennard at the support address a few days ago about the issue of Mac 64 bitness. I haven't had a reply so far. It's a shame really to have no communication on this, or any other, issue to do with the future of Sylenth.

It's a shame really to have no communication on this, or any other, issue to do with the future of Sylenth.
The same here, no reply so far. :(
#PassionForHappiness

he's really good with tech support email, but won't (apparently) respond to much else; i've pretty-much emailed and begged for a 64bit AU for mac.

shame, this is my FAVE plugin, and the only one left at 32bit.

PLEASE GIVE US A 64BIT SYLENTH1 for OS X!!

(a rare moment of me shouting...) :D

fisherKing wrote:he's really good with tech support email, but won't (apparently) respond to much else; i've pretty-much emailed and begged for a 64bit AU for mac.

shame, this is my FAVE plugin, and the only one left at 32bit.

PLEASE GIVE US A 64BIT SYLENTH1 for OS X!!

(a rare moment of me shouting...) :D
Don't have that problem on PC

Maybe if enough ppl get together and agree to a paid 64-bit upgrade for mac. I wouldnt mind paying, say $50, to ensure future compatibility.

Besides the fact that this really should NOT be a paid upgrade, it might actually get his interest if there is money to be earned.

Clavia did something similar with a 2nd run of nord modular G2 dsp expansion cards after enough ppl committed to buy them on the electro-music forum.

Just a thought.

CT wrote:Maybe if enough ppl get together and agree to a paid 64-bit upgrade for mac. I wouldnt mind paying, say $50, to ensure future compatibility.

Besides the fact that this really should NOT be a paid upgrade, it might actually get his interest if there is money to be earned.

Clavia did something similar with a 2nd run of nord modular G2 dsp expansion cards after enough ppl committed to buy them on the electro-music forum.

Just a thought.
i'm with you, but...someone's got to get him to respond to this. i've emailed a number of times...

Though there is no indication that he would be interested, I bet that most ppl who have contacted him about a Mac 64 bit version have not mentioned paying extra for it.

I guess a first step would be to see if he would be interested in working on a 64 bit paid upgrade. Simultaneously, maybe we can create a topic here on this sub-forum to see how many ppl would actually be interested in such a paid upgrade.

You can count me in too, so thats two ppl already. i guess we'd need at least a 100 to get him really interested.

But the more I think about it, if Im already putting $50 into this, maybe I'd rather just put in another $70 and get DIVA instead.

Anyway, I do see Sylenth1 being useful to me for another year or so, since Live 8 is still 32 bit and Im not gonna update to 9 as soon as it comes out. Dont regret it cause I bought it at half price anyway.
And sometime this year, I wanna move some of my production to windows, so I will find use for this in the future too.

Thing is, im in a bit of a dilemma here. I demoed DIVA and I REALLY like it. Even in draft mode, it sounds great and the CPU usage is not so bad. Of course, the higher quality settings are another story.

I would pledge $50 for a Sylenth1 update if I was sure it would happen, and then I would not think of buying DIVA. But then I would only have till the 15th to get a confirmation from Lennard, cause the price of DIVA goes up after the 15th. If I end up buying DIVA, then there is very little chance of me paying for a 64 bit upgrade for Sylenth1 (Ive spent way too much money on synths, as it is).

Sent 2 E-Mails to him regarding 64bit Mac AU, but no reply up to now... :?

But certainly I would be in for a paid upgrade, too.
#PassionForHappiness

Return to “LennarDigital”