does it work in mountain lion?

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

anyone done the guinea pig test for the rest of us???

works fine here :)

that's good news (and thank you for replying) :) beta or non beta? in a 64 bit bridge or native 32?

I was wondering if the installer would pass gatekeeper i guess

works fine here, but SKIP THE BETA, and it's still 32bit...still, for me, the bridge crashes a lot less in ML than it was in lion.

Hi,

I run Logic with the latest update. I have mountain lion installed. What I have noticed is that when I try to change patch in Sylenth nothing happends BUT! When i have released the mouse button and just letting the mouse be still the patch does not change. But here is the trick! When I move the mouse just a pixel the patch changes to the next one. THAT is really wierd. I run the Beta Sylenth.

Something you can do a quick fix on Lennard? Otherwise Sylenth is flawless in Mountain Lion. I run Logic in 32 bit. I know you don't like the question but when is a 64 bit version for Mac comming? Nag nag nag nag nag :D

/Jimmy

you can RUN the beta? for me (ML, logic 64bit), was not working...

Yes!

I can!!!! :) I have the Vengeance producer suite aswell and before they updated to the latest version the plugins took all the key kommands and wierd stuff happend to Sylenth. Now the only thing is that I need to move the mouse after clicking the preset button on sylenth. Maybe it's like that with the whole GUI.

Fisherking: What errors do you get when trying to use the beta?

/Jimmy

for me, the beta was sluggish, and sometimes unresponsive. shame, as some newer soundsets require it...

Return to “LennarDigital”