Fixed

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I purchased Sylenth1 about 3 years ago, direct from LennarDigital.com, and have used it for all that time without any problems. I recently purchased, and installed, Windows 8.

This week I have begun getting my software back on, and have hit a major problem with Sylenth1. I loaded up the VST and went to register, located .dat file and hit ok. It came up saying "licensed to: Tim Wright" and everything seemed ok, but then a voice kicked in saying "Thank you for trying this demo". A little concerned, I went into the menu and selected "Check for updates" and was met with a page saying "WARNING! You are using an illegal copy of Sylenth1.". I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, both the latest release and the beta (which I had backed up) but nothing.

Needless to say, this is pretty frustrating since none of my software is illegal yet I am left unable to use it whilst people who don't pay don't encounter these issues. Please help.

Got a reply and all sorted now. Thanks.

This issue just appeared on my version, any suggestions on how you were able to fix it?

Return to “LennarDigital”