Next Sylenth version

Official support for: lennardigital.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I don't understand a lot of the negative posts out there. Probably as a simpleton I am happy with what I paid for.

Bought it, installed it, updated 4 versions of windows, 4 versions of cubase and still it works...like it always did.

It's one of those that will stay on the backburner as I love breaking it out once in a while for some inspiration. Similar with Refx Vanguard. Might braek that out for some old nostalgic jungling. Now where be those glow sticks and headache tablets with the nice doves on em!!?

Paid for a product, it works...am happy. Always had positive support when required from the dev.

@MFXxx:

Sometimes people just want a facelift... lol...

Even the most minor change like a new skin/knob/preset etc, gives you the feeling that the product is being developed... Of course you can live with it like a hardware, but in the software world, we like to see changes...

This is what people wants "continuity feeling", not that "feeling of abandonment"

I hope to see a new version of Sylenth1 out, before the end of the world... :hihi:

There is also people who are happy with the product and too busy to complain on forums.

Return to “LennarDigital”