Sylenth1 2.21 beta skin - questions

Official support for: lennardigital.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am working on a skin for the beta of Sylenth1 2.21beta:
Screen-Shot-2014-01-31-at-1.28.01-PM.jpg
This is definitly work in progress but the harder parts are done (the main skin, knobs, etc). And I am know working through the small bits, planning on attacking the LCD screen and elements last. There are still many pieces from the original skin in there, which I plan on replacing in the next few days.

One thing I have noticed, and i am wondering if anyone has noticed the same, is that the dark patch behind the patch name is gone, as well as the menu button. I do not see a PNG for either of these in the resources folder (yes, I am working on a mac). There are a couple PNGs at the bottom of the folder that do not seem to work (i can not preview them or load them into photoshop).

here are the file names:
bmp10073.png
bmp10073.png
bmp10075.png
bmp10076.png

These all seem to be 516kb in size, and unviewable.

Work case scenerio I do not see why I could not just bake these two elements into the main skin graphic, but any advice would be nice. thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thats incredible, the best skin I've seen for sylenth by far, reminds me of newest nexus skin (white). Looks really good, when can you upload it, would be happy with it as is right now, assuming it works... Peace
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Thank you for the compliment. I want to finish it before releasing anything, but that will hopefully be within a week. I will be sure to post it here.

You are most welcome. I don't use sylenth too much nowadays but I would be very much tempted to more often with this skin, its funny what a squeaky new gui can do for the interest in a synth. I will bookmark this thread and check back often, if you are accepting requests I would simply say try not changing it too much as it is cause I really like it, if you decide to make sure to keep a backup of this if possible. I can already see some interesting variations you can do with this so far but will save that untill after the release. Thanks for your efforts

~Tim
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

This is amazing looking. Great work. I would love to have it!

Correct me if I'm wrong but skinning isn't supported in Sylenth 1 without hacking the .dll.......

But having said that this skin looks amazing would love to use it....if allowed.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

i am on mac, so skinning is just an issue of opening up the component (which is really just a folder) are replacing the pngs inside. not sure about the PC version.

Ahhh I see.......Too bad it's not that easy on a PC. :?
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

will your skin work on a pc by chance?

TTU Youtube

As far as I know you'd have to hack the .dll on a PC........... :?

Just thought I'd ask on the progress of this beauty

TTU Youtube

@agent9: The menu and the bar behind the patch name are supposed to be a part of the main skin graphic. I uploaded the original main skin graphic:

BTW your skin looks awesome! Finish that up and upload it so we can use it please!

Please upload your skin if its ready or only the pngs.

Any news on this yet?

TTU Youtube

If anyone could share the PSD for the skin, that would be great, I'm also working on a skin.
My sounddesign: Synth1/Ex5/D-50 patches https://goo.gl/zE3pkk
My stuff: W10x64i7 15" laptop, Reaper/Cantabile3+Synth1+Avenger on stage+NordStage2+Samson Graphite 49
Loving new VPS Avenger! Check my skins! https://goo.gl/MBNJHj

Return to “LennarDigital”