How many computers can I run this on?

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have my home studio (2 Mac Pro's), a "portable studio" (MacBook Pro) I take with me on the road and a studio in Los Angeles I work from. Can install Sylenth on more than one computer with the same license?

The User Manual says this:

"You may use the Software, after you have purchased/registered it, for any private, commercial or otherwise professional use that doesn't conflict with any other terms of this agreement. Each licensed copy of this Software may be used by only one person (Licensee). If you install the Software onto a multi-user platform, server or network, each and every individual user of the Software must be licensed separately or included by a multi-site license".

So... if I understand this correctly... as long as no one else is using my purchased copy, I can use it anywhere... as long as I do not install it onto a multi-user platform...

However... I also notice that this comes from a manual (posted on Lennar Digital's website) from version 2.0.

Yup, that's exactly what it means. The license is attached to you, not the system. I would imagine most producers have more than one system anyway (main+laptop) and of course replacing computers completely happens regularly.

It's just common sense at the end of the day. Like music - you can play on as many devices as you want, just don't duplicate it for anybody else.

If you cooperate with somebody, only you are allowed to turn the knobs... ? ... ;)
OK, it`s a bit silly. Still...

As Skyre is stating correctly, the license is personal.

You may use it on all the Macs you have. :)

Return to “LennarDigital”