Lennard`s customer relations and update cycle

Official support for: lennardigital.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

mysticvibes wrote:I was pleasantly surprised.
This last sentence appears to prove my point: Why did he expect dissatisfying support? Maybe because he had no first hand experience and read a few people complaining –some of which have a doubt worthy style of "reasoning" and "facts".

I understand what you are trying to say, but I would clarify what was impressive with dealing with lennard. I bought sylenth 4 years ago using a university email which had the receipt and billing info which I no longer have access to. All I could give him was my name and the email address used during sale and let him know I can't access email account and need a new sylenth license file. Normally before sending such info out I'd assume a company would require I give them more info like credit card, address, or something before sending another license valued at around 199$ when I bought it. If he'd insist I provide this first I wouldn't have been able too and would have been out on a synth and the amount paid and couldn't have a right to complain afterwards. What's fair is fair...

He did a great favor by promptly sending another license .dat file. Not only this but soon after I requested a license transfer which he again promptly allowed. This is what is surprising for any company to do, has nothing to do what this thread is talking about lack of customer service.. He has excellent customer service but doesn't show up on kvr, not sure how this equates to bad ratings in that department... Most of kvr is full on unproductive chatterings ne ways, why would anyone assume he'd have to be obligated to come here everday and cater to everyone's whim is beyond me...
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Return to “LennarDigital”