PRODUCTS

PWM
Hardsync
FM (I want this so bad)
More mod options
Old presets Compability
And yes no dongle

+1000 to no dongle :pray:
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

Sorry for the O.T. I often read "no dongle" in posts and 3D's. What are the reasons behind "no dongle"? Let me understand, please. Maybe I am missing somthing :shrug:

1-64 bits mac of course

2-More flexibility & modulation like Vengeance Phalanx i think it's one of the best modern modulation matrix, you can modulate any programmer like Fx / envelope / amount of etch slot modulation from the mod matrix (Amazing !!).

3-more waveforms .

4-more fx (Distortion) & if you can put a new Reverb from Arts Acoustic (Like Nexus2) you kill all them :hyper:

5-more filter Types

6-Compatibility Presets from Sylenth1 (Cause they are great Ssoundset out)

7-Good protection with no dongle (Like Zplain)

8-less cpu usage like Sylenth1 ;)

9-More Layer (4 layers will be great !!)

10-upgarde from Sylenth1 for free or with a good price !!

i wish this post will be beneficial for the next generation of Sylenth familly

i'm really happy to know it's not the end for this amazing product .

Thanks .

mementus wrote:Sorry for the O.T. I often read "no dongle" in posts and 3D's. What are the reasons behind "no dongle"? Let me understand, please. Maybe I am missing somthing :shrug:
Look here: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 4&t=410905

Say Yes for Dongle !!! :tu: :tu: :tu:

So I would welcome it if the new Sylenth1 get a better copy protection. :love: :tu:

Just not everyone dirty crack users used it.
Or so people like "Martin Garrix" the then present the in the video.

I buy legal the Sylenth1 to support the programmer and Support for this great Plugin.
The best would be the Steinberg dongle many other REFx, Vengeance, Rob Papen, etc. used.

Atmosphere2014 wrote: I buy legal the Sylenth1 to support the programmer and Support for this great Plugin.
The best would be the Steinberg dongle many other REFx, Vengeance, Rob Papen, etc. used.
Rob Papen decided to ditch the dongle protection in favour of serial number protection years ago and they've been doing fine since. True story.

Personally I'm not fussed about backwards compatibility if it compromises new features.

Here is my request for the next version if it is a minor update:

- global tune control. It is VERY annoying to change the tune of all 4 oscillators separately when Sylenth is the only instrument out of tune in your song.

- FM knob below MIX A, MIX B sliders (where is the text). This would modulate OSC A1 with A2 (or B1 with B2). Also modulation destination for FM-knob into drop-down menus.

- pan-control for filters. This would enable programming of stereo sounds (A for left, B for right), and it would fit nicely to right side of drive control if keytrack is moved a little bit left. Also modulation destination for pan controls to the drop down menus

- hideable virtual keyboard. moving portamento, mono-legato, mode button and N/S switch to where Sylenth 1 text is and moving Sylenth 1 text (perhaps) down to the right side of virtual keyboard. Then adding switch that enables you to hide the virtual keyboard part. This would reduce the amount of screen space Sylenth uses by little bit (I never use the screen keyboard). Also option to remove the yellow bars from sides for even more screen estate saving.

- ability to change skins on fly from menu. Then when you have 20 sylenths loaded in your project you could put one skin for bassline, another for solo, another for pads, etc.. and it would be easier to find the one you need.

- a few more filter flavours and waveforms

- maintaining CPU/RAM efficiency, and bug-free operation

Nielzie wrote: Rob Papen decided to ditch the dongle protection in favour of serial number protection years ago and they've been doing fine since. True story.
Google their plugins, and you'll find loads of warez sites containing them... but then, "doing fine" is so relative.

more ideas:

- a miniature UI as an alternative for current. It would be maybe 70% of width and height of current UI, and of course would need to have smaller knobs, sliders and fonts I suppose

- sylenth hardware controller. This would map automatically to currently chosen sylenth. If you are afraid that there will not be enough sales of new licences I can assure you that a well designed dedicated sylenth hardware controller would sell so much that it could cover all unlicensed copies (much better solution than a USB dongle). You could outsource this to somebody that is good in that (e.g. Akai who implemented APC40 and APC20 for Ableton).

- in addition to current waveforms the ability to load any WAV or AIFF file as a waveform.

- sylenth tablet app controller (ipad, win8, etc...). another way of getting revenue trough apple, MS or android app store. Although time might not yet be mature to develop one, you might need to wait a while until win8/android situation stabilises so that it is easy to create a cross platform program.

Atmosphere2014 wrote:Say Yes for Dongle !!! :tu: :tu: :tu:

So I would welcome it if the new Sylenth1 get a better copy protection. :love: :tu:

I buy legal the Sylenth1 to support the programmer and Support for this great Plugin.

let me get this straight, i bought Sylenth1 and you would force me to buy a dongle only to upgrade? not to mention i would lose my flexibility i have now - working in the train for example and using my full battery-life for my notebook.

i would fit to introduce a dongle is pretty stupid.
better focused on combined crypto/hash protection, so that this will keep the crackers buy for a few years.

Ameyah Audio wrote:
Atmosphere2014 wrote:Say Yes for Dongle !!! :tu: :tu: :tu:

let me get this straight, i bought Sylenth1 and you would force me to buy a dongle only to upgrade? not to mention i would lose my flexibility i have now - working in the train for example and using my full battery-life for my notebook.

i would fit to introduce a dongle is pretty stupid.
better focused on combined crypto/hash protection, so that this will keep the crackers buy for a few years.
Sylenth and ilok2, if it meant we see upgrades for less, less illegal copies kicking around and better software. Im all for it.

Wow... there are crazy wishes. I think it'd destroy Sylenths easiness and beauty of sound. It'll just kill it. And I believe most of the users (EDM-producers and such) will be overwhelmed anyway :P

I'd just improve the mod matrix. It's definitely too weak. You can't use the most simple modulation styles with it. E.g. velocity on filter LFO modulation amount.

And some other waveforms.

Keep it simple but good sounding as it is now.
Image stardustmedia - high end analog music services - murat

Part C + D definately! :)

Easier filter routing options(like Fabfilter Volcano2).

More aggressive effects.

(For example the current Sylenth dry/wet controls 'steal' the volume so you have to continually mess around with amp slider.....it's much less hassle to use the host program's effects which defeats the whole purpose of an on-board effects section.)

Updated step sequencer with full 16 steps visible and also with functions similar to analog sequencers (fwd, back, ping-pong, random, probability etc).

More modulation destinations and slower LFO speeds.

Optional GUI size (current is perfect for me but not for everyone).

Right mouse button to latch a note(s) on the preview keyboard.

Return to “LennarDigital”