Why pay more?

Official support for: lennardigital.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Wait a couple of days, we're preparing a bundled sell for Sylenth1+32Lives. This way you can use Sylenth1 on your Mac... (64bit?)

Wohoo, nice Ruben! What is +32lives and how can I stay updated about this bundle deal? I don't want to miss out on it :)

I still run Logic 9 (which hosts 32bit plugins) but I also have Logic X (which hosts 64bit plugins). But I also use FL studio frequently on windows.

We're trying to get this online today...

You can try our Facebook pages or @LD_Sylenth1...

But I will make sure to post it in here as well :)

Niceee, thanks Ruben :) I'll wait in patience

sjm wrote:Oh no! The unfairness of actually having to pay for things like hospitals, schools and roads rather than everything growing on trees for free.
:lol:

Funny, we have the same people in the USA. We call them "Tea Party Republicans." They hate paying taxes, but the moment mother nature throws a natural disaster their way they all yell "why isn't the government taking care of me!?" :roll:
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

Can we please keep the political party opinions out of the audio forums? It is really tiring to see them and only sets up further fiery remarks that further divide us..

About the price.. The price is around 190 USD converted from euro as is. So the Americans get a ~37% euro currency conversion "tax". :hihi: We all get taxed.

In any case, Hoping you guys have another group buy or a discount sale in the near future. I'd like to own it, but not enough to pay 190 dollars. 100 dollars would be worth it to me though. :ud:

Good news for Apple Mac users! We have teamed up with SoundRadix to offer a bundled version of Sylenth1 and 32 Lives. This bundle will allow you to run Sylenth1 smoothly on Logic Pro X, Ableton Live and any other 64bit AudioUnit host.

"32 Lives is a 32-bit to 64-bit Audio-Units plug-ins adapter, and is compatible with virtually all 64-bit Audio-Units host applications."

The bundled offer has a total discount of 25% on the regular price for Sylenth1 and 32 Lives, which means the sales price is set at 159 Euro (ex. VAT).

You can purchase the bundle at the store ;)

Just out of interest, i don't own Sylenth1 anyway, but does that interfer with your plans to make a 64-bit AU version of Sylenth?

Nope, it doesn't.

The 64bit programming is still our main business at the moment, in meantime the new Sylenth1 users who can't wait are still able to buy it.

sytrusze wrote:
mysticvibes wrote:if you insisted you could always use a free vpn to have your ip address show in another country?
this isn't necessary, because you can choose your country manually. Having it set according to IP address would also be stupid, because if I'd be somewhere on a business trip (to let's say the US) I wouldn't be able to pay VAT, even though I am a Dutch citizen.

@Ruben(LD): I am on a Mac, but I use windows frequently.
when you pay with paypal, you have to pay the tax automatical, so the price you see on the LD page will get the VAT added.

Ableton has also a global price, but im afraid the LD is a company to small.
anyway i bought mine long time ago w/o using EDU status - so i paid full price to 19% VAT. :roll:

Ruben(LD) wrote:Nope, it doesn't.

The 64bit programming is still our main business at the moment, in meantime the new Sylenth1 users who can't wait are still able to buy it.
Thanks, that's good news for the Mac guys. :)

Return to “LennarDigital”