64bit OS X , When?

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Seriously as I bought your program before you were offering a lackluster substitute to actually upgrading the code to 64bit, and i am using jbridgem every project i work on for a few hours seems to get corrupted if I do not completely exit out of Ableton, all the sounds gain severe artifacts and half the time if i take a hour break your Synth forgets the shit i programed into it.

Rerunning 2 dozen backups just to maintain my work is unacceptable, and 10 - 15 min load times on a quad core computer is ridiculous.

Not only that, I am burning through 16GB of ram like it is nothing, ffs i can run 15 Omni instances before I use up my ram.

I don't care about the money, I understand this is a small operation, but when exactly are you going to finish the upgraded code for Sylenth, unlike half the PRO producers in the EDM industry who can't be bothered to pay for their software, I have spent over $10,000 on software. I paid for my copy of your software, it even so conveniently says my name in every instance i run of it.

- Johnny 5®

Are you THE Johnny 5?

If you're using OSX Mavericks, there's something called "App Nap" that will make jBridgeM go to sleep if you step a way from your computer which would be causing Sylenth to not playback. To fix the problem:

1. Open Finder and browse to /Applications/jBridgeM
2. Ctrl-click the file "auxhost" and select "Get Info".
3. Check the "Prevent App Nap" checkbox.
4. Do the same for the "auxhost64" file.

After that click MENU -> Check for updates in Sylenth1 and download the v2.21beta version. Make sure your host software is not running, then install the v2.21beta version and reboot your Mac. That should fix the problems you are experiencing.

I am, the legal, and only federally registered owner of the "Johnny 5®" Trademark, so I am the Johnny 5® ;) In all matters regarding digital media, music, video and use of the proper name Johnny 5® on any media, physical or otherwise.

Thank you Lennar Digital for your rather unexpectedly quick response,

Can you go one step further and tell me if in fact the 64bit ver will be out this last half of 2014, or if this is going to be a longer issue? Just simple facts would make me happy.

Well at least we know Johnny 5 is alive.

Maybe your PC has a short circuit :shrug:
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

I am a short circuit.

I bought Soundradix 32Lives because I need the old good Sylenth1, Vanguard and Stringstudio in Logic X. These all were expected to be "soon 64 bit ported" (as far as LD, Refx and AAS claimed time ago), but almost one year has passed and no news at all. Alas, I doubt these products will ever be ported to 64 bit AU (as a simple update). They will be "version 2.0", with new features, GUI and serials. The only solution is 32Lives. It works fine, even if burning my old Core2duo CPU in Logic (not so light as a bridge: crackles).

Well...to set some things up straight.

Apple has decided to drop the graphical interface support which Lennard used to create Sylenth1, this means all of Sylenth has to been programmed from the bottom up.

Sylenth1 has taken him a couple of years to program, the first halve of 2014 we can't make so we hope to release it before the end of 2014. More we can't say...

Can't wait for sylenth1 64-bit OSX. Any plans for AAX-support?

br

We expect to work on .aax after the 64-bit is done :)

Ruben(LD) wrote:We expect to work on .aax after the 64-bit is done :)
Maybe you can do a Rack Extension for the Reason platform after .aax is done? :)

Also on the to-do list ;)

Ruben(LD) wrote:Also on the to-do list ;)
Awesome! :D

Ruben(LD) wrote:We expect to work on .aax after the 64-bit is done :)
Great news, can't wait!

Hi There i have purchased Sylenth1 a long time ago, and recently found out about 32 lives and purchased it a couple weeks ago and was able to use it again on Logic x, but the last couple days when ever i launch silent an icon appears on my screen saying to update silent or contact you guys, i have shocked for updates and on your website it shows it the latest version, i have silent 2.211... can you help me out to resolve this issue please...

Return to “LennarDigital”