64bit OS X , When?

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm already trying a 32-bit beta version for Windows (which has been around here for a while) and it seems to function quite fine on both Win 8.1 and Win 10. But that beta is far away from release and we're focussing on the Mac OSX version first. (Mac OSX customers have been waiting for a while)

But it should be able to finish the Windows versions within the next few weeks.

Only really interested in the 64 bit Win version. I'd be willing to bet that you won't have nearly the number of issues with the Win version as the Mac version. I sometimes wonder why developers even bother With Mac, OSX 10.01.01.01, VST, AU, Logix etc etc....... :hihi:

Oh well a few more weeks it is then.......... :tu:

If you need a Win beta tester I can test on 32 bit, 64 bit, Win XP , Win7, Win 8.1, Sonar X3, Reaper, FL Studio, Orion.........
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

keep us in touch, how much you don't care about osx versions of plugins.

BTW, is it 64-bit ONLY? No 32-bit support?

At this time there's no 32-bit OSX support yet...we've mainly focussed to get the 64-bit version done first. All other versions (Win 32/64, Mac 32-bit and AAX) are still in development.

kirilltitov wrote:keep us in touch, how much you don't care about osx versions of plugins.
Why would I care about plugins for a platform I don't own ? Every minute they spend on the Mac version is a minute they're not spending on the Windows version. If Mac plugins weren't such a pain they would have already finished the Windows version by now........ :wink:

Oh and I upgraded my laptop so can now test in Windows 10. All the other plugins I own work just fine in Win 10 so far. :tu:
Last edited by Teksonik on Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Ruben(LD) wrote:At this time there's no 32-bit OSX support yet...we've mainly focussed to get the 64-bit version done first. All other versions (Win 32/64, Mac 32-bit and AAX) are still in development.

"Still in developement" sounds rather cautious. :(

Are they 90% ready or 10% ready? :?:

Teksonik wrote:
kirilltitov wrote:keep us in touch, how much you don't care about osx versions of plugins.
Why would I care about plugins for a platform I don't own ? Every minute they spend on the Mac version is a minute they're not spending on the Windows version. If Mac plugins weren't such a pain they would have already finished the Windows version by now........ :wink:

Oh and I upgraded my laptop so can now test in Windows 10. All the other plugins I own work just fine in Win 10 so far. :tu:
I don't own Win. So every minute spent for Win versions is not spent for Mac. Maybe now you see how senseless your statement is.

The more OS the more customers.
Image stardustmedia - high end analog music services - murat

stardustmedia wrote: Maybe now you see how senseless your statement is
Nope...makes perfect sense to me. If they had released the Windows update first it would be done then they could spend all the time they want on:
dalvare1 wrote:hello I cannot get Sylenth to work on Logic Pro X 10.2
Ruben(LD) wrote:Logic Pro 10.2 in combination with OSX Mavericks 10.9.5 seem to cause problems. We're working on it.
illya wrote:Mac OS 10.10.5 Sylenth1 v3.006 Ableton 9.2.2
Problem:
Unable to activate Sylenth1 (Error 22). .
And so on and so on.........OSX 10.9.5.7.4.6.1.5 :lol:

Oh and Sylenth works here on Win XP, Win 7, Win 8.1 and now Win 10, 32 bit and 64 bit. Windows doesn't break plugin functionality with every .000001 update. That's why they should have released the Win version first but I guess they got tired of hearing Mac users whine............ :hihi:

Teksonik wrote:
stardustmedia wrote: Maybe now you see how senseless your statement is
Nope...makes perfect sense to me. If they had released the Windows update first it would be done then they could spend all the time they want on:
dalvare1 wrote:hello I cannot get Sylenth to work on Logic Pro X 10.2
Ruben(LD) wrote:Logic Pro 10.2 in combination with OSX Mavericks 10.9.5 seem to cause problems. We're working on it.
illya wrote:Mac OS 10.10.5 Sylenth1 v3.006 Ableton 9.2.2
Problem:
Unable to activate Sylenth1 (Error 22). .
And so on and so on.........OSX 10.9.5.7.4.6.1.5 :lol:

Oh and Sylenth works here on Win XP, Win 7, Win 8.1 and now Win 10, 32 bit and 64 bit. Windows doesn't break plugin functionality with every .000001 update. That's why they should have released the Win version first but I guess they got tired of hearing Mac users whine............ :hihi:
Hey Ruben, please stop supporting MacOS, me myself and I are going to swap to Win, so me myself and I no care and no whine no more about Mac :ud:

Well, the OSX 10.9.5 & LP 10.2 problem seems to be the only one at this time. What the last person, Illya is experiencing with the Error 22 is kind of the same problem as not running in "Administrator Mode" for Windows.

So no, we'll keep focussed on both systems if you don't mind. :)

Any news on the 10.9.5/10.2 issue? :pray:

Hmm, strange. Works for me. Will check when i get back home if i have the same OSX version :)

/Jimmy

I got my fingers out of the dark place and checked. I run OSX 10.10.5 (14F27). Works perfectly fine on my Mac Trashcan :P

/Jimmy

It seems that only OSX 10.9.5 with Logic 10.2.0 is screwing around :(

Return to “LennarDigital”