Will Sylenth1 Mac OSX 32-bit to 64-bit update be free?

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi guys,

Was hoping you could answer me a quick question. I've been thinking of buying Sylenth1 but I see that a 64-bit version is supposedly coming soon. Will an OSX 32-bit license be valid for the OSX 64-bit version when it's released? I'd like to confirm before buying.

Thanks in advance!

However for us it's like programming Sylenth1 all over, it's going to be a free update for all customers.

We have a bundled software offer with Sylenth1 + 32Lives to be able to use it on a 64-bit Mac, this offer will be active until the 64-bit Sylenth1 is released.

Ruben(LD) wrote:However for us it's like programming Sylenth1 all over, it's going to be a free update for all customers.

We have a bundled software offer with Sylenth1 + 32Lives to be able to use it on a 64-bit Mac, this offer will be active until the 64-bit Sylenth1 is released.
Wow!!! Thought it'll cost a little something and I wouldn't hesitate to pay for it. Since it's a complete overhaul for you.

So... :D :D :D :tu: :tu: :tu: :hug: :hug: :hug: :party: :party: :party: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Image stardustmedia - high end analog music services - murat

Awesome. Thank you for the response! :)

Return to “LennarDigital”