Sylenth1 Midi Clips Re-set On Their Own In Logic Pro X

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi There,

I'm not to music production so please bear with the novice question :)

Every time I load a sound bank and hit play Sylenth1 takes me to a particular sound in the bank. If I change the sound it will keep resetting back to that sound. Is there any way I can tell it to not change the sound?

Thanks for the help!

Rob

Its probably a setting in the midi clip. Im not sure where it is in logic, at least in ableton you can see some properties of the midi clip you are using and if you have a bank/program set in the clip then it will change the sound in sylenth to the one specified. So Id assume there is a similar way to view that same thing in logic and delete and of those settings

Hi There!

Thanks so much for the quick response. I tried a bunch of Google searches to see if there was some kind of bank/program setting that I could delete but I can't seem to find anything. I'm sure I'm just overlooking it. I'll keep looking and see if I can find it. Thank you :)

Sylenth1 responds to midi Program Changes. Make sure to remove all programchange and bank select midi data from your midi clip.

(For Ableton Live users: make sure the Program, Bank and Sub-Bank fields in your clip are all set to None)

Return to “LennarDigital”