Sylenth1 V3.0 beta version for Mac OSX (AU/VST)

Official support for: lennardigital.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

fisherKing wrote:i asked lennard YEARS ago for a 64bit mac au. years. :roll: do you think we'll see this out of beta by early 2016? i miss the synth (i abandoned it when logic went 64bit only). but i want to see the 'final' release before i come back to the fold...
The current beta release will not be changed that much anymore and since we won't release a 'final' version before we finished the Windows versions, it could indeed take a while.

Ruben(LD) wrote:
fisherKing wrote:i asked lennard YEARS ago for a 64bit mac au. years. :roll: do you think we'll see this out of beta by early 2016? i miss the synth (i abandoned it when logic went 64bit only). but i want to see the 'final' release before i come back to the fold...
The current beta release will not be changed that much anymore and since we won't release a 'final' version before we finished the Windows versions, it could indeed take a while.
so if i use the beta in production work, my sounds and setups will be ok when the final finally is released? i do miss sylenth1...

Just had a session that crashed because of 3.0.0.8 (Logic 10.2.0 & Mavericks 10.9.5). After installing 3.0.0.7 the session just worked fine. Where can I send you the crash log?
Image stardustmedia - high end analog music services - murat

Return to “LennarDigital”