Pitch Bend issue with Sylenth 1

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm using Sylenth 1 with a Studiologic VMK-161 Organ as my controller. When pitch bending, the bended notes are stepped changes in pitch not a smooth glide through the notes. Is there a setting I'm missing or is this a known issue with the software? Thx

Pitch bending works fine here, so maybe it has to do with the organ you use as a controller.

jartist1 wrote:I'm using Sylenth 1 with a Studiologic VMK-161 Organ as my controller. When pitch bending, the bended notes are stepped changes in pitch not a smooth glide through the notes. Is there a setting I'm missing or is this a known issue with the software? Thx
Make sure you're using the latest version of Sylenth1 (v3.009)

Yes, using the latest version. I mentioned that I'm using the Studiologic VMK-161 Organ. The only thing that makes it an "organ" are the waterfall keys. It behaves and has the functionality of any other keyboard controller. I've tried many other software instruments including Diva, all of Logic's software instruments, etc. and I seem to be only having this issue with Sylenth. Thx

Did it work correctly with v2.x?

No. Same issue in that version.... I'll find a workaround... Probably sample the sound I'm using and create a EXS24 sample instrument. Thx

Nah, if it is something about Sylenth, I am sure LD will fix it :)
By the way, it have had occasional weird pitch bend behavior as well, but I never really figured out what the cause is, see second post...
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... ilit=pitch

Most of the time it works as expected, though.

Return to “LennarDigital”