Activation Problem

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

So yesterday I got Sylenth1 V3, for my mac, I installed and everything was fine activation was good, and i am aware we can activate on two computers and use it at the same time no problem, cool here is the problem so
1) i activated on both computers and that is fine i used my 2 out of 2 computers fine thats cool it works no issues
2) today i go to use one of my computers and it was fine but i shut that one down and opened up my other laptop (MAC * both are MacBooks) and i go to use it and it was asking for my serial again
so i go to type it in and its saying that its already in use 2 out of 2 computers
3) problem is here the two computers its one are the only ones I've used the seriel on and now only computer works out of the 2 what i don't get is how is this possible and if there are any ways to deactivate all computers , problem is i don't know how to deactivate all computers , I've tried lennar digitals support i deleted it from from both computers but anytime i go to activate one of them is still saying 2outof2 used when neither one of them have it anymore and its deactivated
ANYONE ELSE WITH THIS annoying problem or am i going crazy ?

Please contact us directly about this issue and don't forget to mention your activation code.

Return to “LennarDigital”