[FIXED] Unable to download activation data.

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Been running Sylenth1 solid for at lot of years, but reinstalling got me some problems. My internet works just fine, no problem with any other thing, but still get this messages? What to do?

Hope somebody can help!!! :(

Maybe a firewall issue? Just guessing...

In my case Sylenth simply found and used my old license file from my hard drive, cool :)

This problem is caused by the combination of Sylenth1 v3.010, Studio One 3 and Mac OSX 10.11 (and ONLY this combination), due to a bug. We have already located the problem and this will be fixed in the next update.

For now, just activate Sylenth1 in any other host, such as Garageband, Logic or Bidule. Once Sylenth1 is activated, it’ll run in Studio One without problems.

i have the same problem ! it seems that the problem is not resolved with V3.021 installed on my computer with OS X 10.11.3. Doesn't work with Fl studio ! Do I have to wait for the next update ? or there is another manipulation / solution ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Seems this was caused by a small bug on our end. I've fixed it, should work fine in FL Studio Crossover too now!

Cant we do any offline activation at all with our old licences? My studio Pc is not connected to the net

Regards
Surreal

Sylenth1 v3.0 can be activated online only. If there's really no way to connect your computer to the internet, we recommend using a USB WiFi adapter (which cost less than 10 Euro).

Then set up a WiFi hotspot on your phone and connect through that. The activation process only takes a few seconds and you can safely remove the WiFi adapter afterwards.

Hi Lennard, Thank you for your advice, i will do so then.

Regards
Surreal

Return to “LennarDigital”