Sylenth1; FL-studio is crashing

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello everybody,

first of all, Iam using FL-studio 12.
I buyed Sylenth1 for a few days. At the beginning I had big problems to install it becous the Sylenth1 64GB version and Sylenth1 32GB version doesnt worked. After some trying I made it, but when I installed the 64GB version the vst-plugin was "bridged" and it crashed after a few minutes (my whole FLP crashed). Now I made that Sylenth1 isn´t "bridged" anymore. (don´t ask me how I have done that :?: . I think I installed the 32GB vesion). But when I worked a few minutes on a project in which I used Sylenth1 (32GB vesion) it also crashed. The only Option I had to take, was to close FL-studio. What can I do ? :? Becouse I don´t want to save my FLP-project every 30 secounds. I hope someone can help me :) .

(Sorry for bad vocabulary or grammar, Iam from Germany :D Anyway I hope you understand what I want to tell you)

Best wishes,

P01

Hi,

This problem is caused by mixing up 32 and 64bit versions of Sylenth1 and FL Studio. First check if you are using the 32 or 64bit version of FL Studio. Then make sure to install ONLY that same bitversion of Sylenth1, never both! There should be only 1 Sylenth1.dll on your computer. If there are more, then you should uninstall or delete them first.

Install ONLY the 32bit version of Sylenth1 if you're using the 32bit version of FL Studio.
OR
Install ONLY the 64bit version of Sylenth1 if you're using the 64bit version of FL Studio.

Then follow these steps to rescan the plugins properly in FL Studio 12:

1. Open 'Options > File Settings'.

2. Select 'Plugin Manager' and select the following options:

'Rescan previously verified plugins'
'Rescan plugins with errors'
'Verify plugins'

3. Start scan.

Also make sure to read this:
https://www.image-line.com/support/FLHe ... plugin.htm

Hello Lennard,

I have done the installation exactly how you told me. Thank you very mutch.
But there is one thing I dont´t understand:
After the installation I opened Sylenth1 to test it´s diffrent "control knobs". But every time I click on the "mono/legato knob" (Its changing to orange when its active) Sylenth1 is crashing and I have to close FL-studio.
Of course it can be that I did something wrong and maybe its my fault. So please tell me.

Thanks a lot for your great support,

P01

Can you please contact us at here about the issue, and let me know your license code and the exact version of Sylenth, FL Studio and Windows you are using?

Here is the data I should send you:

- Iam using Windows 8.1 (64)
- Iam using FL-studio 12 Singnature Bundle (32)
- Iam using Sylenth1 v3.023 (latest version)
Last edited by P01 on Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I think he meant to send that via email. I wouldn't put my license code on an open forum.

Thanks for that hin, it´s a big fault. I only wanted to but it in the private message, sorry.
How can I delete it ?

I deleted it. Thank you once more, that was a silly thing to do.

Just to be sure I've deactivated your license code and sent you a new one via email.

About the issue: We have managed to reproduce the problem and are working on a fix. We recommend using Sylenth1 v3.010 until the problem is solved. I've sent you a download link via email.

Are you saying you cannot instal 32 and 64 versions on the same machine? Is this just a FL problem. I have lots of plugins that are 32 and 64 and the run fine in the respective hosts

Some ppl may want a 32 version in a 32 host as some plugs dont have a 64 version, and the host doesnt have a wrapper etc

Thank you for deactivating my license code. I will downlaod the Sylenth1 v3.010 vesion. I hope you have got success with the fixing. In my opinion this is a great support on that forum.
Thanks a lot.

P01

AnX wrote:Are you saying you cannot instal 32 and 64 versions on the same machine? Is this just a FL problem. I have lots of plugins that are 32 and 64 and the run fine in the respective hosts

Some ppl may want a 32 version in a 32 host as some plugs dont have a 64 version, and the host doesnt have a wrapper etc
No, you can install both versions, but you should never have a host access BOTH the 32 AND 64bit versions at the same time. The plugin name and ID are the same, so a host can never know if you want to load the 32 or the 64bit version if both are installed and the host has bridges for 32 to 64bit or 64 to 32bit. So it will randomly choose one, bridged or not and this mixing up is causing problems.

If you know exactly what you are doing you can install both versions and have a 64bit host access ONLY the 64bit version and a 32bit host access ONLY the 32bit version. If not, just install only the same bitversion as your host.

We have fixed the problem, please download Sylenth v3.024 via the links in your license email, or via MENU -> Check for updates in Sylenth1.

Return to “LennarDigital”