Length of Sylenth Envelopes in Time

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sylenth's envelopes are measured 1-10 but I was wondering what the exact time for each stage of the envelope in ms and seconds. It's not linear, so, doing a test would be a bit cumbersome. Is there a formula or an existing chart I could reference. Needless to say, it's not covered in the manual a quick search found no results.

Any chance of ever getting an option to see these values in time and not arbitrary numbers?
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

While I'm inquiring, what are the values of the mod destination amount. If mapped to pitch, what value (1-10) would equal a semi tone?
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

I guess I will have to experiment to find the times :?

TTU Youtube

Hi, the envelopes fade out, so there isn't really an exact time where it ends (you'd need to set a point, like where the volume drops below 1%).
Touch The Universe wrote:While I'm inquiring, what are the values of the mod destination amount. If mapped to pitch, what value (1-10) would equal a semi tone?
1 value is 1 octave, so 1 semitone is 1/12 = 0.083

Return to “LennarDigital”